Fishing club shares love of sport
|Photos: Lew Stamp|
Pictured at right top is Springfield Township resident Frances Anderson, at right, as she helps her son’s friend, Ashley Leifeit, adjust her line tension.
Anderson’s son Aaron Anderson is shown at right middle holding up his catch.
Springfield resident Don Cole and his son Andy enjoy a moment as they assess Andy’s catch, as shown at right bottom.
For their efforts, participants earned trophies and ribbons, according to club officials. Their fish were cleaned and kept on ice for the anglers to take home. They also enjoyed a lunch of hot dogs, chips and pop provided by the club.
More Sports News
Calendar of Events
- Getting on Time With Your Life - 9/25/2016
- Jazz at Main Library: Joe Augustine - 9/25/2016
- Metro Parks Book Club: “Grandma Gatewood’s Walk” - 9/25/2016
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 9/26/2016
- Kindle Fire Q&A - 9/26/2016