Fishing club shares love of sport
|Photos: Lew Stamp|
Pictured at right top is Springfield Township resident Frances Anderson, at right, as she helps her son’s friend, Ashley Leifeit, adjust her line tension.
Anderson’s son Aaron Anderson is shown at right middle holding up his catch.
Springfield resident Don Cole and his son Andy enjoy a moment as they assess Andy’s catch, as shown at right bottom.
For their efforts, participants earned trophies and ribbons, according to club officials. Their fish were cleaned and kept on ice for the anglers to take home. They also enjoyed a lunch of hot dogs, chips and pop provided by the club.
More Sports News
- Area residents named to local baseball hall of fame
- Copley-Fairlawn Kiwanis Club hosting pregame dinner
- Copley girls soccer team looking to finish season strong
- Firestone girls soccer team showing weekly improvement
- Norton team places first in U14 division
- West Side Scoreboard
- Green girls volleyball team improving through defense
- Coventry girls volleyball team aiming for winning record
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 10/1/2014
- The Wiggles - 10/1/2014
- Cajun Dinner and Concert with Steve Riley & the Mamou Playboys - 10/1/2014
- “Shane” - 10/2/2014
- Putting Your Garden to Bed - 10/2/2014