Copley-Fairlawn Schools Foundation holds contest
|Photo courtesy of Copley-Fairlawn Schools Foundation|
According to event officials, the event was created to raise awareness about how the organization impacts students and teachers in the district and to raise money for upcoming scholarships and grants. Tickets were sold in advance at open houses and home football games to receive a chance at a football throwing contest with the possibility to win $500.
Nick Campitelli and Conner Knabe, shown at right, from left, were drawn to compete at the Throwin’ contest. Each won a $50 consolation prize.
To learn more about the foundation or ways to contribute, call 330-664-4800 or visit www.cfsfoundation.com.
More Sports News
- Cardboard Classic offers outdoor fun
- Seniors aiming to lead Firestone wrestling team
- Revere boys basketball building momentum for postseason
- CVNP receives funds for new trails
- West Side Scoreboard
- Green boys swim team undefeated in Suburban League
- Green girls swim team aiming for postseason success
- Summit Metro Parks’ Cardboard Classic offered outdoor fun
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 1/31/2015
- “The Vagina Monologues” - 1/31/2015
- Lunch and a Movie for Teens - 1/31/2015
- Comedy in the Cellar - 1/31/2015
- Billy Strings and Don Julin - 1/31/2015