Copley-Fairlawn Schools Foundation holds contest
|Photo courtesy of Copley-Fairlawn Schools Foundation|
According to event officials, the event was created to raise awareness about how the organization impacts students and teachers in the district and to raise money for upcoming scholarships and grants. Tickets were sold in advance at open houses and home football games to receive a chance at a football throwing contest with the possibility to win $500.
Nick Campitelli and Conner Knabe, shown at right, from left, were drawn to compete at the Throwin’ contest. Each won a $50 consolation prize.
To learn more about the foundation or ways to contribute, call 330-664-4800 or visit www.cfsfoundation.com.
More Sports News
- Hits give RubberDucks opening day victory
- Revere boys tennis team working toward league title this season
- West Side Cause for Celebration - Sports
- Upperclassmen leading Highland boys tennis team to success
- West Side Scoreboard
- Green boys track team looking for young athletes to step up
- Newcomers to Manchester boys tennis team working to improve
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- Figure Drawing and Painting with Model - 4/21/2015
- Teen Program: You’re a Poet and You Didn’t Know It - 4/22/2015
- Steve Cipriano - 4/22/2015
- University of Akron Concert Band - 4/22/2015
- Feeding Time: ages 5 and older - 4/22/2015