Copley-Fairlawn Schools Foundation holds contest
|Photo courtesy of Copley-Fairlawn Schools Foundation|
According to event officials, the event was created to raise awareness about how the organization impacts students and teachers in the district and to raise money for upcoming scholarships and grants. Tickets were sold in advance at open houses and home football games to receive a chance at a football throwing contest with the possibility to win $500.
Nick Campitelli and Conner Knabe, shown at right, from left, were drawn to compete at the Throwin’ contest. Each won a $50 consolation prize.
To learn more about the foundation or ways to contribute, call 330-664-4800 or visit www.cfsfoundation.com.
More Sports News
- Annual Fall Hiking Spree kicking off with preview event Aug. 30
- Project REBUILD accepts donation from Huth Charitable Foundation
- Copley team wins tournament
- Experienced CVCA girls tennis team facing tough schedule
- Cuyahoga Falls Little League team earns third district title
- Manchester football team looking for young players to step up
Calendar of Events
- Downloading with the 3M Cloud Library, eLearning the Easy Way, Excel Basics, Games and Tricks for Android Tablets - 8/29/2015
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 8/29/2015
- Full Moon Paddle - 8/29/2015
- Bad to the Bone with the Whiskey Kings, Hotel California with the Twistoffs - 8/29/2015
- Keepers of the Art Music Showcase - 8/29/2015