Copley-Fairlawn Schools Foundation holds contest
|Photo courtesy of Copley-Fairlawn Schools Foundation|
According to event officials, the event was created to raise awareness about how the organization impacts students and teachers in the district and to raise money for upcoming scholarships and grants. Tickets were sold in advance at open houses and home football games to receive a chance at a football throwing contest with the possibility to win $500.
Nick Campitelli and Conner Knabe, shown at right, from left, were drawn to compete at the Throwin’ contest. Each won a $50 consolation prize.
To learn more about the foundation or ways to contribute, call 330-664-4800 or visit www.cfsfoundation.com.
More Sports News
- Frustration turns to exhilaration as Tribe wins home opener
- Seniors looking to create history for Firestone boys track team
- Firestone girls track team aiming for City Series title
- Rubber City Games beginning in May
- Green boys tennis coach pleased with team’s progress
- Green boys lacrosse planning on successful season
Calendar of Events
- “Hidden Figures” - 4/23/2017
- Gemboree - 4/23/2017
- Community Art - 4/23/2017
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 4/24/2017
- The Art of Journaling; Men Facing Grief Support Group - 4/24/2017