Revere Dance Team, officials dance for charity
|Photos: Scott Horstman|
Four teams competed for the “Mirrorball Trophy” while raising money for their favorite charity and the Revere High School Dance Team. According to school officials, the teams were assigned in October and have been practicing in private since that time. The music, costume and choreography were chosen and created by the senior dance team member.
The teams included: Randy Boroff, superintendent of Revere Local Schools, with Hannah Hershfield; Philip King, principal of Revere High School, with Emma Hershfield; Bill Schumacher, Revere’s athletic director, with Ashley Londrico; and John Evans, assistant principal of Revere, with Paige Whittington.
According to school officials, the winner who received the most votes from the sale of $1 tickets was the team of Schumacher and Londrico, shown at right top. The duo competed for the Kylie Jane Long Foundation.
Shown at right second down is the team of Evans and Whittington, displaying their Revere spirit. They competed for TeacHaiti.
Shown at right third down is the team of Emma Hershfield and King, who competed for Relay For Life.
The team of Hannah Hershfield and Boroff, who competed for American Heart Association, are shown at right bottom.
— By Kathleen Collins
More Sports News
- Frustration turns to exhilaration as Tribe wins home opener
- Seniors looking to create history for Firestone boys track team
- Firestone girls track team aiming for City Series title
- Rubber City Games beginning in May
- Green boys tennis coach pleased with team’s progress
- Green boys lacrosse planning on successful season
Calendar of Events
- Fiction Book Club: “Truly Madly Guilty” - 4/25/2017
- Yoga for Homeschoolers: ages 8-12 - 4/25/2017
- PiYo with Morgan Webb - 4/25/2017
- Click and Sip Digital Photography Class - 4/26/2017
- Tuesday Musical: Escher String Quartet - 4/26/2017