Revere Dance Team, officials dance for charity
|Photos: Scott Horstman|
Four teams competed for the “Mirrorball Trophy” while raising money for their favorite charity and the Revere High School Dance Team. According to school officials, the teams were assigned in October and have been practicing in private since that time. The music, costume and choreography were chosen and created by the senior dance team member.
The teams included: Randy Boroff, superintendent of Revere Local Schools, with Hannah Hershfield; Philip King, principal of Revere High School, with Emma Hershfield; Bill Schumacher, Revere’s athletic director, with Ashley Londrico; and John Evans, assistant principal of Revere, with Paige Whittington.
According to school officials, the winner who received the most votes from the sale of $1 tickets was the team of Schumacher and Londrico, shown at right top. The duo competed for the Kylie Jane Long Foundation.
Shown at right second down is the team of Evans and Whittington, displaying their Revere spirit. They competed for TeacHaiti.
Shown at right third down is the team of Emma Hershfield and King, who competed for Relay For Life.
The team of Hannah Hershfield and Boroff, who competed for American Heart Association, are shown at right bottom.
— By Kathleen Collins
More Sports News
- Hoban ends STVM’s season in regional final
- Copley football team ends season as league champs
- STVM girls cross country team finishes strong at state meet
- West Side Scoreboard
- Copley-Fairlawn youth football team regular season champs
- Green football coach optimistic about team’s returning core
- Green cross country teams make mark in Federal League debut
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- Boy=Girl - 12/2/2015
- Handmade Gifts for the Holidays: ages 3-6 - 12/2/2015
- Mannheim Steamroller - 12/3/2015
- Nature Stories: ages 18 months-3 years - 12/3/2015
- “On the Town” - 12/3/2015