Green wrestlers excel at tournament
|Photo courtesy of Tammy Kaminski|
Tyler Kaminski placed first, and the win was his fourth first-place win, with a record of 31-2, according to team officials.
Dave Brubach and Chris Deiner placed fourth, Chris Horn placed fifth and Ryan Wilson placed eighth. The team placed 10th out of 37 teams.
Shown at right, from left, are: (front left) Wilson, Horn, Deiner, Brubach and Kaminski; and (back row) coaches Kevin Rybarczyk and Shawn Kaminski.
More Sports News
- Walsh boys basketball team defeats Hoban
- Medina gymnasts excel at meet
- Revere girls basketball team taking ‘different path’ to reach goals
- Walsh girls basketball team looking forward to postseason challenges
- West Side Scoreboard
- Woodridge wrestling coach pleasantly surprised by team’s effort
- Manchester wrestling team gearing up for league meet
- Green boys basketball team adjusting to Federal League
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- Tuesday Musical: Marina Piccinini and Andreas Haefliger - 2/9/2016
- Widows and Widowers Under 50 - 2/10/2016
- Downloading with OverDrive; eBook Downloading with Kindle Fire; Know Your Android Tablet - 2/10/2016
- Pinkalicious Party - 2/10/2016
- Lego Club: kindergarten through third grade - 2/10/2016