Green wrestlers excel at tournament
|Photo courtesy of Tammy Kaminski|
Tyler Kaminski placed first, and the win was his fourth first-place win, with a record of 31-2, according to team officials.
Dave Brubach and Chris Deiner placed fourth, Chris Horn placed fifth and Ryan Wilson placed eighth. The team placed 10th out of 37 teams.
Shown at right, from left, are: (front left) Wilson, Horn, Deiner, Brubach and Kaminski; and (back row) coaches Kevin Rybarczyk and Shawn Kaminski.
More Sports News
- Hits give RubberDucks opening day victory
- Revere boys tennis team working toward league title this season
- West Side Cause for Celebration - Sports
- Upperclassmen leading Highland boys tennis team to success
- West Side Scoreboard
- Green boys track team looking for young athletes to step up
- Newcomers to Manchester boys tennis team working to improve
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- Figure Drawing and Painting with Model - 4/21/2015
- Teen Program: You’re a Poet and You Didn’t Know It - 4/22/2015
- Steve Cipriano - 4/22/2015
- University of Akron Concert Band - 4/22/2015
- Feeding Time: ages 5 and older - 4/22/2015