Green wrestlers excel at tournament
|Photo courtesy of Tammy Kaminski|
Tyler Kaminski placed first, and the win was his fourth first-place win, with a record of 31-2, according to team officials.
Dave Brubach and Chris Deiner placed fourth, Chris Horn placed fifth and Ryan Wilson placed eighth. The team placed 10th out of 37 teams.
Shown at right, from left, are: (front left) Wilson, Horn, Deiner, Brubach and Kaminski; and (back row) coaches Kevin Rybarczyk and Shawn Kaminski.
More Sports News
- Hoban wins second consecutive state football title
- Walsh girls soccer team adds to winning culture with 10th state title
- West Side Saints win CYO championship
- Warriors, Bulldogs in spotlight following state wins
- Towpath men’s team finishes fourth at nationals
- Walsh girls soccer team adds 10th state championship
- Green girls swim team looking to join league’s ‘upper tier’
- Parks offer winter activities
Calendar of Events
- “America’s Got Talent” - 12/10/2016
- Dynamics Community Theater’s “Miracle on 34th Street” - 12/10/2016
- Haiku Study Group - 12/10/2016
- John Cleese and “The Holy Grail” - 12/10/2016
- Jingle Bell Bash to benefit Ronald McDonald House of Akron - 12/10/2016