Green wrestlers excel at tournament
|Photo courtesy of Tammy Kaminski|
Tyler Kaminski placed first, and the win was his fourth first-place win, with a record of 31-2, according to team officials.
Dave Brubach and Chris Deiner placed fourth, Chris Horn placed fifth and Ryan Wilson placed eighth. The team placed 10th out of 37 teams.
Shown at right, from left, are: (front left) Wilson, Horn, Deiner, Brubach and Kaminski; and (back row) coaches Kevin Rybarczyk and Shawn Kaminski.
More Sports News
- Canal Park creates fond memories
- Copley-Fairlawn Schools Foundation 5K, Fun Run set for Aug. 2
- Three to be inducted into Derby Hall of Fame
- Coventry H League Indians finish successful season
- Ellet Racers 10U softball team Portage District Champs
- Panthers U9 league champs
- Summit Metro Parks stresses trail etiquette
Calendar of Events
- Windows 8 - 7/29/2014
- Pilates - 7/30/2014
- Intercourse the Collective - 7/30/2014
- “Summer Fun” Book Sale - 7/31/2014
- Works by Portage Path Community Learning Center art students - 7/31/2014