Green wrestlers excel at tournament
|Photo courtesy of Tammy Kaminski|
Tyler Kaminski placed first, and the win was his fourth first-place win, with a record of 31-2, according to team officials.
Dave Brubach and Chris Deiner placed fourth, Chris Horn placed fifth and Ryan Wilson placed eighth. The team placed 10th out of 37 teams.
Shown at right, from left, are: (front left) Wilson, Horn, Deiner, Brubach and Kaminski; and (back row) coaches Kevin Rybarczyk and Shawn Kaminski.
More Sports News
- Trapshooting youth win state, national awards
- STVM girls tennis team seeing strong start to season
- Highland girls tennis team working hard to improve
- Project RISE participants attend Akron Racers game
- North American All Stars win Dana Cup
- Huth Foundation golf benefit raises funds for Project REBUILD
- Dedication paying off for Green girls tennis team
- Green girls volleyball team aiming for winning season
- Coventry U12 Indians end season as champions
Calendar of Events
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 8/29/2016
- Hearing Loss Support Group - 8/29/2016
- How to Read Sheet Music - 8/29/2016
- GriefCare Place - 8/30/2016
- Wine and Genes Symposium - 8/30/2016