St. Sebastian Booster Club hosts tournament
|Photo courtesy of St. Sebastian Parish School|
This year, more than 140 teams from 30 different schools, located in seven different counties, participated, according to school officials.
Students in third through eighth grades were invited to put teams together and play against other teams that were in their same grade level. All participants received a tournament T-shirt and pizza, and each member of the winning team received a new basketball.
The money raised benefits the athletic programs at St. Sebastian, according to school officials.
More Sports News
- Area schools compete in annual wrestling tourney
- Coach impressed with improvement shown by Revere swim teams
- Undefeated Copley boys team wins division
- Elms basketball team out to best start in three years
- Copley girls soccer team ends perfect season
- Green boys bowling team aiming for more postseason success
- Coventry boys looking to defend hoops title
- Area schools compete in 30th annual wrestling tournament
Calendar of Events
- The Lincoln Inaugural Train - 1/23/2017
- “Reasons to Be Happy” - 1/24/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 1/25/2017
- Tuesday Musical: Imani Winds - 1/25/2017
- Full Circle Storytelling - 1/25/2017