Firestone defeats Hoban in baseball
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Shown at left is Firestone’s Corbin White (No. 4), who pitched nearly the entire game.
Shown at right bottom is Hoban catcher Austin Farber (No. 15), at right, waiting on a throw while Firestone’s Jacob Eberly (No. 6) safely slides into home.
Firestone’s Nick White (No. 11), shown at right middle at right, hurries to get back to first to beat the tag from Hoban first baseman Jordan Burns (No. 21).
Shown at right top are Firestone’s Austin Williams (No. 20), at right, and Hoban’s pitcher Dominic Hinton (No. 13) colliding at the plate.
— By Kathleen Collins
More Sports News
- Highland athletes sign letters of intent
- Firestone boys basketball team looking for return to form
- Revere soccer team ends season as finalists
- Buchtel girls basketball program ‘on the right track’
- Green boys basketball team powered by strong senior class
- New Springfield girls basketball coach building program
- Winter activities abundant in Summit Metro Parks
Calendar of Events
- Pre-Holiday Book Sale - 11/26/2014
- Nature Drawing for Adults - 11/26/2014
- Joseph Arthur - 11/26/2014
- Mo Mojo - 11/26/2014
- History Hike - 11/28/2014