Firestone defeats Hoban in baseball
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Shown at left is Firestone’s Corbin White (No. 4), who pitched nearly the entire game.
Shown at right bottom is Hoban catcher Austin Farber (No. 15), at right, waiting on a throw while Firestone’s Jacob Eberly (No. 6) safely slides into home.
Firestone’s Nick White (No. 11), shown at right middle at right, hurries to get back to first to beat the tag from Hoban first baseman Jordan Burns (No. 21).
Shown at right top are Firestone’s Austin Williams (No. 20), at right, and Hoban’s pitcher Dominic Hinton (No. 13) colliding at the plate.
— By Kathleen Collins
More Sports News
- Hoban defeats STVM in annual matchup
- Akron Marathon concludes inaugural Rubber City Race Series
- Highland girls golf team adds another league title to résumé
- Revere tennis team places second in tournament
- Highland boys golf team looking for more postseason success
- West Side Scoreboard
- Coventry girls tennis coach pleased with improvement
- Manchester girls tennis coach working to build foundation
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- American Sewing Guild: Pajama Pants Service Project - 10/6/2015
- University of Akron Symphonic Band/Concert Band - 10/7/2015
- Criss Angel Presents: The Supernaturalists - 10/7/2015
- Cooking Seminar and Happy Hour - 10/8/2015
- Healthy Strides Hike and Talk - 10/8/2015