Host Hoban defeated by Firestone
|Photos: Dale Dong|
The Falcons won 12-4.
Shown at bottom right is Hoban catcher Austin Farber (No. 15), at right, waiting on a throw while Firestone’s Jacob Eberly (No. 6) safely slides into home.
Shown at top right are Firestone’s Austin Williams (No. 20), at right, and Hoban’s pitcher Dominic Hinton (No. 13) colliding at the plate.
— By Kathleen Collins
More Sports News
- Hoban continues postseason with win over Coventry
- Copley girls basketball team ready for playoff run
- CVCA hockey turnaround includes school’s first-ever Baron Cup
- Sixth annual Battle of the Badges to benefit Falls Cancer Club
- Hoban defeats Coventry in sectional semifinal
- Manchester boys basketball hoping win streak continues
- Springfield boys bowling team targeting return to state tourney
Calendar of Events
- Scrabble Club - 2/26/2017
- Coffee With the Birds - 2/26/2017
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous - 2/26/2017
- Parish Arts Concert Series: Singing Angels - 2/26/2017
- Yoga - 2/27/2017