Host Hoban defeated by Firestone
|Photos: Dale Dong|
The Falcons won 12-4.
Shown at bottom right is Hoban catcher Austin Farber (No. 15), at right, waiting on a throw while Firestone’s Jacob Eberly (No. 6) safely slides into home.
Shown at top right are Firestone’s Austin Williams (No. 20), at right, and Hoban’s pitcher Dominic Hinton (No. 13) colliding at the plate.
— By Kathleen Collins
More Sports News
- Copley Indians continue winning streak against Norton Panthers
- Thousands expected to take part in Akron Marathon
- Revere girls volleyball team finds winning chemistry
- West Side Scoreboard
- Springfield girls cross country program growing
- Green girls golf squad aiming for ‘lofty goals’
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- Native American Medicine Wheel - 9/21/2014
- Small Flock Poultry and Backyard Guinea Fowl Conference - 9/21/2014
- CVNP House Concert - 9/21/2014
- Story Time - 9/22/2014
- Star Spangled Banner, 1812 Flag and National Anthem with Sharon Myers - 9/23/2014