Host Hoban defeated by Firestone
|Photos: Dale Dong|
The Falcons won 12-4.
Shown at bottom right is Hoban catcher Austin Farber (No. 15), at right, waiting on a throw while Firestone’s Jacob Eberly (No. 6) safely slides into home.
Shown at top right are Firestone’s Austin Williams (No. 20), at right, and Hoban’s pitcher Dominic Hinton (No. 13) colliding at the plate.
— By Kathleen Collins
More Sports News
- Strong offense leads Woodridge to win
- Revere boys soccer team looking to defend state title
- Coach pleased with progress made by Revere girls tennis team
- Cleveland Futbol Club U14 team wins championship
- West Side Scoreboard
- Green girls soccer program building toward sustained success
- Springfield boys golf team finishes strong in PTC
- South Side Scoreboard
- Kick for the Cure raises record-breaking amount for charities
- Green mini majorettes cap clinic with performance
- Runners get in Halloween spirit
Calendar of Events
- “Godzilla” - 10/23/2014
- Campfire: Northern Cheyenne Indians - 10/23/2014
- GriefCare Place - 10/23/2014
- The Tubes - 10/24/2014
- Tales for Tots - 10/24/2014