ADM Recovery Challenge winners announced
|Photo courtesy of Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board|
The 5K course involved running/walking, climbing, crawling, balancing and maneuvering through the trees, fields and grounds of the IBH property, according to event officials.
Proceeds from the event benefited the Summit County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health (ADM) Services Support Committee Inc. in its future levy campaign activities on behalf of the Summit County ADM Services Board.
Prizes were awarded to the top three men and women with the fastest race times. In the men’s division, the winners were: Fred Schneider, first; Noah Bullock, second; and Rob Reed, third. In the women’s division, the winners were: Erin Armoutliev, first; Corbyn Martz, second; and Janna Tenhuisen, third.
In addition to the six winners listed above, the top three times in each age group also received an award. A complete list of winners is available at www.ohiochallengeseries.com.
More Sports News
- Area residents named to local baseball hall of fame
- Copley-Fairlawn Kiwanis Club hosting pregame dinner
- Copley girls soccer team looking to finish season strong
- Firestone girls soccer team showing weekly improvement
- Norton team places first in U14 division
- West Side Scoreboard
- Green girls volleyball team improving through defense
- Coventry girls volleyball team aiming for winning record
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- Paleo and Gluten-Free Diets - 9/30/2014
- Mudcakes clay class for children ages 6-8 - 9/30/2014
- Brimfield Police Chief David Oliver - 9/30/2014
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 10/1/2014
- The Wiggles - 10/1/2014