ADM Recovery Challenge winners announced
|Photo courtesy of Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board|
The 5K course involved running/walking, climbing, crawling, balancing and maneuvering through the trees, fields and grounds of the IBH property, according to event officials.
Proceeds from the event benefited the Summit County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health (ADM) Services Support Committee Inc. in its future levy campaign activities on behalf of the Summit County ADM Services Board.
Prizes were awarded to the top three men and women with the fastest race times. In the men’s division, the winners were: Fred Schneider, first; Noah Bullock, second; and Rob Reed, third. In the women’s division, the winners were: Erin Armoutliev, first; Corbyn Martz, second; and Janna Tenhuisen, third.
In addition to the six winners listed above, the top three times in each age group also received an award. A complete list of winners is available at www.ohiochallengeseries.com.
More Sports News
- Swim meet honors local swimmer
- West Side Scoreboard
- Copley girls swim team sets ‘lofty goals’ this season
- ‘Speed and quickness’ key for Copley boys basketball team
- Metro Parks recognizes 50-year Fall Hiking Spree hikers
- Copley Cosmos U13 team ends season as champs
- Revere fourth-grade cheer team places first at tournament
- New coach changing culture of Coventry girls basketball team
- Winning record goal for Coventry boys bowling team
- South Side Scoreboard
- G.P.A. Turkey Trot raises funds for scholarships
Calendar of Events
- Walk Down Memory Lane - 12/11/2013
- Peter White with Mindi Abair and Rick Braun - 12/11/2013
- GriefCare Place - 12/11/2013
- Romp with Rudolph - 12/12/2013
- Boy=Girl - 12/13/2013