ADM Recovery Challenge winners announced
|Photo courtesy of Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board|
The 5K course involved running/walking, climbing, crawling, balancing and maneuvering through the trees, fields and grounds of the IBH property, according to event officials.
Proceeds from the event benefited the Summit County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health (ADM) Services Support Committee Inc. in its future levy campaign activities on behalf of the Summit County ADM Services Board.
Prizes were awarded to the top three men and women with the fastest race times. In the men’s division, the winners were: Fred Schneider, first; Noah Bullock, second; and Rob Reed, third. In the women’s division, the winners were: Erin Armoutliev, first; Corbyn Martz, second; and Janna Tenhuisen, third.
In addition to the six winners listed above, the top three times in each age group also received an award. A complete list of winners is available at www.ohiochallengeseries.com.
More Sports News
- RubberDucks hold national anthem auditions
- Buchtel boys basketball team looking to get stronger
- Copley team wins Slam Jam championship
- Woodridge boys basketball team reached several goals this season
- Spartan Sparkles program continues to celebrate inclusion
- Springfield boys track team aiming for strong finish in league
- Springfield bowling teams finish strong at state
- St. Francis team wins championship
Calendar of Events
- Copley Community Flea Market - 3/27/2017
- PiYo with Morgan Webb - 3/28/2017
- Family Fishing - 3/29/2017
- Art For the Animals - 3/29/2017
- Pilates - 3/29/2017