ADM Recovery Challenge winners announced
|Photo courtesy of Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board|
The 5K course involved running/walking, climbing, crawling, balancing and maneuvering through the trees, fields and grounds of the IBH property, according to event officials.
Proceeds from the event benefited the Summit County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health (ADM) Services Support Committee Inc. in its future levy campaign activities on behalf of the Summit County ADM Services Board.
Prizes were awarded to the top three men and women with the fastest race times. In the men’s division, the winners were: Fred Schneider, first; Noah Bullock, second; and Rob Reed, third. In the women’s division, the winners were: Erin Armoutliev, first; Corbyn Martz, second; and Janna Tenhuisen, third.
In addition to the six winners listed above, the top three times in each age group also received an award. A complete list of winners is available at www.ohiochallengeseries.com.
More Sports News
- Runners take part in 14th annual Akron Marathon
- Revere girls soccer coach ‘really pleased’ with team’s results
- OHSAA initiates penalties against Hoban
- Postseason offers new opportunities for Highland girls volleyball team
- Green boys soccer team hitting stride as postseason approaches
- Coventry girls soccer looking for another winning season
Calendar of Events
- Cuyahoga Falls Farmers Market - 9/30/2016
- Glass and Found Object Sculpture - 9/30/2016
- The Babys - 9/30/2016
- Dueling Pianos to benefit the Battered Women’s Shelter - 9/30/2016
- Empty Bowl Dinner to benefit Good Neighbors of Cuyahoga Falls - 9/30/2016