ADM Recovery Challenge winners announced
|Photo courtesy of Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board|
The 5K course involved running/walking, climbing, crawling, balancing and maneuvering through the trees, fields and grounds of the IBH property, according to event officials.
Proceeds from the event benefited the Summit County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health (ADM) Services Support Committee Inc. in its future levy campaign activities on behalf of the Summit County ADM Services Board.
Prizes were awarded to the top three men and women with the fastest race times. In the men’s division, the winners were: Fred Schneider, first; Noah Bullock, second; and Rob Reed, third. In the women’s division, the winners were: Erin Armoutliev, first; Corbyn Martz, second; and Janna Tenhuisen, third.
In addition to the six winners listed above, the top three times in each age group also received an award. A complete list of winners is available at www.ohiochallengeseries.com.
More Sports News
- Strong offense leads Woodridge to win
- Revere boys soccer team looking to defend state title
- Coach pleased with progress made by Revere girls tennis team
- Cleveland Futbol Club U14 team wins championship
- West Side Scoreboard
- Green girls soccer program building toward sustained success
- Springfield boys golf team finishes strong in PTC
- South Side Scoreboard
- Kick for the Cure raises record-breaking amount for charities
- Green mini majorettes cap clinic with performance
- Runners get in Halloween spirit
Calendar of Events
- Amazing World of Bats - 10/21/2014
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014
- Weekday Walkers - 10/22/2014
- Wine and Canvas Painting Class - 10/22/2014