Martial arts students participate in good citizenship program
|Photo courtesy of Asian Sun Martial Arts|
According to Asian Sun officials, students were asked to do at least one random act of kindness per week. Participants wrote down their act and turned it in during taekwondo class. The program lasted for eight weeks, and during that time, 700 people participated with more than 5,600 random acts of kindness.
After the program was over, all of the participants received a certificate of achievement from state Rep. Kristina Roegner (R-District 37).
Shown above right, clockwise from left, are some of the participants: Mimi Hover, Alexia Andrachik, Louis Hover, Hannah Hover and Nadia Andrachik.
More Sports News
- Inaugural Holly Run raises funds for cancer charity
- Copley wrestling team off to strong start
- West Side Scoreboard
- Woodridge girls basketball team competing for conference crown
- Green boys swim team looking to maintain improvement
- Manchester girls basketball team out to fast start
- Coventry athlete signs letter of intent
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- Holiday Open House - 12/20/2014
- Wildlife and Wood Workshop: Bird Feeder - 12/20/2014
- Sweat Lodge Ceremony - 12/20/2014
- Ugly Sweater Hike and Fire - 12/20/2014
- Hiking for the Health of It - 12/20/2014