Martial arts students participate in good citizenship program
|Photo courtesy of Asian Sun Martial Arts|
According to Asian Sun officials, students were asked to do at least one random act of kindness per week. Participants wrote down their act and turned it in during taekwondo class. The program lasted for eight weeks, and during that time, 700 people participated with more than 5,600 random acts of kindness.
After the program was over, all of the participants received a certificate of achievement from state Rep. Kristina Roegner (R-District 37).
Shown above right, clockwise from left, are some of the participants: Mimi Hover, Alexia Andrachik, Louis Hover, Hannah Hover and Nadia Andrachik.
More Sports News
- Firestone swimmers celebrate seniors at last home meet
- West Side Scoreboard
- Woodridge girls basketball team improving ‘in every aspect’
- Copley boys basketball team looking to maintain undefeated season
- Chili Open golfers warm up for spring
- Manchester girls basketball coach looking forward to playoffs
- Walsh girls basketball team ready for postseason challenges
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- “Vagina Monologues” - 2/12/2016
- Gerald Albright - 2/12/2016
- Kinderealm: Snow: for ages 3-6 - 2/12/2016
- Boy Scout Troop 382 Fish Fry - 2/12/2016
- Exploring the Night Skies - 2/12/2016