Martial arts students participate in good citizenship program
|Photo courtesy of Asian Sun Martial Arts|
According to Asian Sun officials, students were asked to do at least one random act of kindness per week. Participants wrote down their act and turned it in during taekwondo class. The program lasted for eight weeks, and during that time, 700 people participated with more than 5,600 random acts of kindness.
After the program was over, all of the participants received a certificate of achievement from state Rep. Kristina Roegner (R-District 37).
Shown above right, clockwise from left, are some of the participants: Mimi Hover, Alexia Andrachik, Louis Hover, Hannah Hover and Nadia Andrachik.
More Sports News
- Hoban football team looking to defend state title
- Woodridge football ends successful season with league title
- Copley Athletic Hall of Fame’s Class of 2016 to be honored
- Combined St. Hilary, St. Joseph football team wins award
- Green boys swim team targeting return visit to state
- Schrop students run for fun
Calendar of Events
- Gardening Through the Year: Wreath Making - 12/4/2016
- ”Nutcracker” - 12/4/2016
- University of Akron Choirs: ‘Tis the Season - 12/4/2016
- Dixieland Jazz Concert - 12/4/2016
- Crafty Mart Presents Cottage Mart - 12/4/2016