Martial arts students participate in good citizenship program
|Photo courtesy of Asian Sun Martial Arts|
According to Asian Sun officials, students were asked to do at least one random act of kindness per week. Participants wrote down their act and turned it in during taekwondo class. The program lasted for eight weeks, and during that time, 700 people participated with more than 5,600 random acts of kindness.
After the program was over, all of the participants received a certificate of achievement from state Rep. Kristina Roegner (R-District 37).
Shown above right, clockwise from left, are some of the participants: Mimi Hover, Alexia Andrachik, Louis Hover, Hannah Hover and Nadia Andrachik.
More Sports News
- Hoban continues postseason with win over Coventry
- Copley girls basketball team ready for playoff run
- CVCA hockey turnaround includes school’s first-ever Baron Cup
- Sixth annual Battle of the Badges to benefit Falls Cancer Club
- Hoban defeats Coventry in sectional semifinal
- Manchester boys basketball hoping win streak continues
- Springfield boys bowling team targeting return to state tourney
Calendar of Events
- Films by Jerome Hiler and Gov Hai - 2/25/2017
- Norton Kiwanis Chili Cook Off - 2/25/2017
- New Directions - 2/25/2017
- Cooking With Lemons - 2/25/2017
- Air Plant Wreath Workshop with Mimosas; Terrarium and Succulent Bowl Workshop with Wine - 2/25/2017