Martial arts students participate in good citizenship program
|Photo courtesy of Asian Sun Martial Arts|
According to Asian Sun officials, students were asked to do at least one random act of kindness per week. Participants wrote down their act and turned it in during taekwondo class. The program lasted for eight weeks, and during that time, 700 people participated with more than 5,600 random acts of kindness.
After the program was over, all of the participants received a certificate of achievement from state Rep. Kristina Roegner (R-District 37).
Shown above right, clockwise from left, are some of the participants: Mimi Hover, Alexia Andrachik, Louis Hover, Hannah Hover and Nadia Andrachik.
More Sports News
- RubberDucks hold national anthem auditions
- Buchtel boys basketball team looking to get stronger
- Copley team wins Slam Jam championship
- Woodridge boys basketball team reached several goals this season
- Spartan Sparkles program continues to celebrate inclusion
- Springfield boys track team aiming for strong finish in league
- Springfield bowling teams finish strong at state
- St. Francis team wins championship
Calendar of Events
- Family Fishing - 3/29/2017
- Art For the Animals - 3/29/2017
- Pilates - 3/29/2017
- Warbler Warm-Up - 3/29/2017
- Author Talk: Terry Pluto - 3/29/2017