Martial arts students participate in good citizenship program
|Photo courtesy of Asian Sun Martial Arts|
According to Asian Sun officials, students were asked to do at least one random act of kindness per week. Participants wrote down their act and turned it in during taekwondo class. The program lasted for eight weeks, and during that time, 700 people participated with more than 5,600 random acts of kindness.
After the program was over, all of the participants received a certificate of achievement from state Rep. Kristina Roegner (R-District 37).
Shown above right, clockwise from left, are some of the participants: Mimi Hover, Alexia Andrachik, Louis Hover, Hannah Hover and Nadia Andrachik.
More Sports News
- Canal Park creates fond memories
- Copley-Fairlawn Schools Foundation 5K, Fun Run set for Aug. 2
- Three to be inducted into Derby Hall of Fame
- Coventry H League Indians finish successful season
- Ellet Racers 10U softball team Portage District Champs
- Panthers U9 league champs
- Summit Metro Parks stresses trail etiquette
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 7/26/2014
- Project Ujima Wellness Circle - 7/26/2014
- Akron Arts Expo - 7/26/2014
- Gentle Yoga for Seniors - 7/26/2014
- NEOS Dance Theatre - 7/26/2014