Martial arts students participate in good citizenship program
|Photo courtesy of Asian Sun Martial Arts|
According to Asian Sun officials, students were asked to do at least one random act of kindness per week. Participants wrote down their act and turned it in during taekwondo class. The program lasted for eight weeks, and during that time, 700 people participated with more than 5,600 random acts of kindness.
After the program was over, all of the participants received a certificate of achievement from state Rep. Kristina Roegner (R-District 37).
Shown above right, clockwise from left, are some of the participants: Mimi Hover, Alexia Andrachik, Louis Hover, Hannah Hover and Nadia Andrachik.
More Sports News
- Annual Fall Hiking Spree kicking off with preview event Aug. 30
- Project REBUILD accepts donation from Huth Charitable Foundation
- Copley team wins tournament
- Experienced CVCA girls tennis team facing tough schedule
- Cuyahoga Falls Little League team earns third district title
- Manchester football team looking for young players to step up
Calendar of Events
- Downloading with the 3M Cloud Library, eLearning the Easy Way, Excel Basics, Games and Tricks for Android Tablets - 8/29/2015
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 8/29/2015
- Full Moon Paddle - 8/29/2015
- Bad to the Bone with the Whiskey Kings, Hotel California with the Twistoffs - 8/29/2015
- Keepers of the Art Music Showcase - 8/29/2015