St. Sebastian Parish School Awards Presidential Fitness
|Photo courtesy of St. Sebastian Parish School|
This national award recognizes youth who achieve an outstanding level of physical fitness. Boys and girls who score at or above the 85th percentile of qualifying standards on all five activities are eligible for this award. Activities such as curl-ups, shuttle run and the 1-mile run are a few of the required benchmarks.
The following students, who are shown at right, were recognized for their achievement: Reid Allen, Matthew Ball, Anthony Calleri, Luke Dobson, Emma Grosklos, Colin Jaroch, Jordan Jennings, Danielle Kastor, Olivia Petit, Jacob Saus, Cecelia Walter, Scott Walter, Kasey Williams and Ada Wyszynski.
More Sports News
Calendar of Events
- Mosaic Picture Frame for grades 5-12 - 7/24/2014
- Taste of Akron - 7/24/2014
- “Complaints of a Dutiful Daughter:” - 7/24/2014
- Downtown@Dusk: Horns and Things - 7/24/2014
- GriefCare Place - 7/24/2014