Bulldog Dash raises funds for schools
|Photos courtesy of [a]thousandwords ltd. custom photography|
Shown above are children taking part in the event.
Shown at top right, from left, are the top three females in the 5K: Chrissy San Jose, third; Melodie Sams, first; and Heidi Sluss, second.
Shown at bottom right, from left, are the top three males in the 5K: Bill Dando, third; Curt Bachus, first; and Jay Salem, second.
Money is raised for the schools through student pledges, race entries and sponsorships for the event. In 2012, more than 920 people participated in the race and raised almost $30,000 for the schools, according to event officials. This year’s goal was to raise $40,000.
For a full list of results from the event, visit www.greenbulldogdash.com.
— By Kathleen Collins
More Sports News
- STVM wins first playoff game against North
- Copley wrestling coach says team ‘peaking right now’
- Revere wrestling team aiming for strong showing at sectionals
- Highland team captures league title
- Copley travel team victorious over Norton
- Revere team wins tournament
- West Side Scoreboard
- Green boys swim team aiming for strong showing at state
- Green girls swim team looking to finish season strong
- South Side Scoreboard
- Green wrestling team places second at meet
Calendar of Events
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015
- Alan Greene and T.C. Odegard - 3/4/2015