Highland continues winning streak in regional semifinals
Highland (12-0) will play Avon High School (12-0) tomorrow, Nov. 22, at 7:30 p.m. at Brunswick High School in the regional final.
Shown at right middle is Highland quarterback Bruce Kinsey (No. 15) preparing to throw a pass early in the first quarter.
Shown at right bottom is Hornet Coltin Kinsey (No. 16) being pursued by Massillon defenders.
Shown above, from left, are Highland defenders (in black) James Friedl III (No. 17) and Jonny Zaz (No. 22) taking down the Massillon quarterback, and Myles Houska (No. 62) and Collin Paich (No. 11) taking down other Massillon players.
Shown at right top is Highland’s Alex Harris (No. 27) with the ball in the second quarter.
St. Vincent-St. Mary (STVM) High School’s football team also won its Division III regional semifinal game against Poland Seminary High School 35-7 Nov. 15. STVM (12-0) will play Hubbard High School (12-0) tomorrow, Nov. 22, at 7:30 p.m. at Ravenna High School.
— By Kathleen Collins
More Sports News
- Hoban continues postseason with win over Coventry
- Copley girls basketball team ready for playoff run
- CVCA hockey turnaround includes school’s first-ever Baron Cup
- Sixth annual Battle of the Badges to benefit Falls Cancer Club
- Hoban defeats Coventry in sectional semifinal
- Manchester boys basketball hoping win streak continues
- Springfield boys bowling team targeting return to state tourney
Calendar of Events
- Films by Jerome Hiler and Gov Hai - 2/25/2017
- Norton Kiwanis Chili Cook Off - 2/25/2017
- New Directions - 2/25/2017
- Cooking With Lemons - 2/25/2017
- Air Plant Wreath Workshop with Mimosas; Terrarium and Succulent Bowl Workshop with Wine - 2/25/2017