Area runners take cold in stride for Portage Lakes event
|Photos: Scott Horstman|
Among the participants supporting the event was Bath resident Chady Hall, who is pictured at right with her dog Hallsey taking a warm-up jog before the start of the race.
Others taking part in the event are shown above.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Coventry Schools Foundation for teacher projects and supplies for teachers in the Coventry Local School District, as well as scholarships for students.
Prizes were awarded for both running and walking divisions.
For walk and race results, visit ohio challengeseries.com and click on the “Between the Lakes 5K Run/Walk.”
— By Maria Lindsay
More Sports News
Calendar of Events
- Rock-a-Bye Tales - 6/28/2016
- Kathy Johnson Trio - 6/29/2016
- The Big 5 Show - 6/29/2016
- Reading to the Rescues: ages 4 and older - 6/29/2016
- Heart to Heart Kids’ Time Camp - 6/29/2016