Special Olympians win medals in Winter Games
|Photo courtesy of Lee Eisinger|
West Akron residents P. J. O’Neil and Todd Eisinger, along with Max Parell, of Sandusky, and Colin Lesko, of Twinsburg, competed in several events.
According to team officials, O’Neil earned a bronze in advanced slalom and giant slalom; Eisinger earned a silver in advanced giant slalom and a bronze in advanced downhill; Parell earned a bronze in intermediate downhill and a fourth place in intermediate giant slalom; and Lesko earned a silver in intermediate slalom and a bronze in intermediate downhill.
Shown above, from left, are Parell, O’Neil, Lesko and Eisinger.
More Sports News
- Woodridge seeing success in playoffs
- St. Sebastian Booster Club hosts basketball tournament
- Woodridge baseball team earns third consecutive league title
- West Side Scoreboard
- Woodridge boys track ends season with perfect league record
- Copley fourth-grade team wins championship
- Granger Challenge raises over $14,000
- Strong pitching leads Springfield baseball team to wins
- Green softball team earns first-place tie in Suburban League
- New playground unveiled at Uniontown Community Park
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- Day Out With Thomas - 5/24/2015
- Metro Parks Book Club: “The Endangered Species Road Trip” by Cameron MacDonald - 5/24/2015
- Good Old Fashioned Outdoor Fun - 5/24/2015
- Boogie Woogie Books - 5/26/2015
- A New Beginning - 5/27/2015