Special Olympians win medals in Winter Games
|Photo courtesy of Lee Eisinger|
West Akron residents P. J. O’Neil and Todd Eisinger, along with Max Parell, of Sandusky, and Colin Lesko, of Twinsburg, competed in several events.
According to team officials, O’Neil earned a bronze in advanced slalom and giant slalom; Eisinger earned a silver in advanced giant slalom and a bronze in advanced downhill; Parell earned a bronze in intermediate downhill and a fourth place in intermediate giant slalom; and Lesko earned a silver in intermediate slalom and a bronze in intermediate downhill.
Shown above, from left, are Parell, O’Neil, Lesko and Eisinger.
More Sports News
- Strong offense leads Woodridge to win
- Revere boys soccer team looking to defend state title
- Coach pleased with progress made by Revere girls tennis team
- Cleveland Futbol Club U14 team wins championship
- West Side Scoreboard
- Green girls soccer program building toward sustained success
- Springfield boys golf team finishes strong in PTC
- South Side Scoreboard
- Kick for the Cure raises record-breaking amount for charities
- Green mini majorettes cap clinic with performance
- Runners get in Halloween spirit
Calendar of Events
- Civil War Talk: General Sheridan - 10/20/2014
- Akron History Hike: Old Stone School - 10/20/2014
- Amazing World of Bats - 10/21/2014
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014