Special Olympians win medals in Winter Games
|Photo courtesy of Lee Eisinger|
West Akron residents P. J. O’Neil and Todd Eisinger, along with Max Parell, of Sandusky, and Colin Lesko, of Twinsburg, competed in several events.
According to team officials, O’Neil earned a bronze in advanced slalom and giant slalom; Eisinger earned a silver in advanced giant slalom and a bronze in advanced downhill; Parell earned a bronze in intermediate downhill and a fourth place in intermediate giant slalom; and Lesko earned a silver in intermediate slalom and a bronze in intermediate downhill.
Shown above, from left, are Parell, O’Neil, Lesko and Eisinger.
More Sports News
- Trapshooting youth win state, national awards
- STVM girls tennis team seeing strong start to season
- Highland girls tennis team working hard to improve
- Project RISE participants attend Akron Racers game
- North American All Stars win Dana Cup
- Huth Foundation golf benefit raises funds for Project REBUILD
- Dedication paying off for Green girls tennis team
- Green girls volleyball team aiming for winning season
- Coventry U12 Indians end season as champions
Calendar of Events
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 8/29/2016
- Hearing Loss Support Group - 8/29/2016
- How to Read Sheet Music - 8/29/2016
- GriefCare Place - 8/30/2016
- Wine and Genes Symposium - 8/30/2016