Special Olympians win medals in Winter Games
|Photo courtesy of Lee Eisinger|
West Akron residents P. J. O’Neil and Todd Eisinger, along with Max Parell, of Sandusky, and Colin Lesko, of Twinsburg, competed in several events.
According to team officials, O’Neil earned a bronze in advanced slalom and giant slalom; Eisinger earned a silver in advanced giant slalom and a bronze in advanced downhill; Parell earned a bronze in intermediate downhill and a fourth place in intermediate giant slalom; and Lesko earned a silver in intermediate slalom and a bronze in intermediate downhill.
Shown above, from left, are Parell, O’Neil, Lesko and Eisinger.
More Sports News
- Copley Indians continue winning streak against Norton Panthers
- Thousands expected to take part in Akron Marathon
- Revere girls volleyball team finds winning chemistry
- West Side Scoreboard
- Springfield girls cross country program growing
- Green girls golf squad aiming for ‘lofty goals’
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- Native American Medicine Wheel - 9/21/2014
- Small Flock Poultry and Backyard Guinea Fowl Conference - 9/21/2014
- CVNP House Concert - 9/21/2014
- Story Time - 9/22/2014
- Star Spangled Banner, 1812 Flag and National Anthem with Sharon Myers - 9/23/2014