St. Sebastian team competes at Derby Downs
|Photo courtesy of St. Sebastian Parish School|
St. Sebastian’s team finished in the top 32 overall in the Super Stock division at the event, which took place in May at Derby Downs.
Members of the team, shown above, included: Connor Beaven, Matthew Dennee, Jimmy Gupta, Connor Hochstetler, Colin Jaroch, Nik Kil, Miles Newland, Alex Raita, Madalyne Sinley and Brody Toth.
According to team officials, each member of the team had a chance to go down the track in a derby car during team week activities a few days before the race. On race day, St. Sebastian’s car was driven by Beaven, while the rest of the team served as the pit crew.
More Sports News
- Trapshooting youth win state, national awards
- STVM girls tennis team seeing strong start to season
- Highland girls tennis team working hard to improve
- Project RISE participants attend Akron Racers game
- North American All Stars win Dana Cup
- Huth Foundation golf benefit raises funds for Project REBUILD
- Dedication paying off for Green girls tennis team
- Green girls volleyball team aiming for winning season
- Coventry U12 Indians end season as champions
Calendar of Events
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 8/29/2016
- Hearing Loss Support Group - 8/29/2016
- How to Read Sheet Music - 8/29/2016
- GriefCare Place - 8/30/2016
- Wine and Genes Symposium - 8/30/2016