St. Sebastian team competes at Derby Downs
|Photo courtesy of St. Sebastian Parish School|
St. Sebastian’s team finished in the top 32 overall in the Super Stock division at the event, which took place in May at Derby Downs.
Members of the team, shown above, included: Connor Beaven, Matthew Dennee, Jimmy Gupta, Connor Hochstetler, Colin Jaroch, Nik Kil, Miles Newland, Alex Raita, Madalyne Sinley and Brody Toth.
According to team officials, each member of the team had a chance to go down the track in a derby car during team week activities a few days before the race. On race day, St. Sebastian’s car was driven by Beaven, while the rest of the team served as the pit crew.
More Sports News
- Annual swim meet honors local swimmer
- Hoban girls soccer team claims first state championship
- Towpath team places fifth at USTA National Championships
- Highland boys cross country ends successful season
- Walsh hosts American Cancer Society fundraiser
- Summit Athletic Running Club donates to Falls Cancer Club
- Revere U11 team wins championship
- West Side Scoreboard
- Manchester football team ends season on strong run
- Springfield girls cross country showed ‘incredible’ improvement
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- Jon Mosey - 11/25/2015
- Joseph Arthur - 11/25/2015
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous - 11/26/2015
- Ballroom Nights - 11/27/2015
- Black Friday Music Party - 11/27/2015