Local residents earn black belts
|Photos courtesy of Zahand’s Martial Arts|
They are students at Zahand’s Martial Arts. According to Eisinger’s mother, Debby Eisinger, Eisinger was Zahand’s Martial Arts’ first student with Down syndrome.
Shihan Larry Zahand, an eighth-degree black belt and owner of Zahand’s Martial Arts, is shown at left, at left, with Abramovich. He is also shown above, at center, with LeMay, at left, and Eisinger.
More Sports News
Calendar of Events
- University of Akron Concert Band - 5/2/2016
- University of Akron University Band - 5/3/2016
- Local Brew: R. Shea Brewery - 5/3/2016
- Stress and Your Total Wellness Workshop - 5/3/2016
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group: - 5/3/2016