Local residents earn black belts
|Photos courtesy of Zahand’s Martial Arts|
They are students at Zahand’s Martial Arts. According to Eisinger’s mother, Debby Eisinger, Eisinger was Zahand’s Martial Arts’ first student with Down syndrome.
Shihan Larry Zahand, an eighth-degree black belt and owner of Zahand’s Martial Arts, is shown at left, at left, with Abramovich. He is also shown above, at center, with LeMay, at left, and Eisinger.
More Sports News
Calendar of Events
- “Vagina Monologues” - 2/12/2016
- Gerald Albright - 2/12/2016
- Kinderealm: Snow: for ages 3-6 - 2/12/2016
- Boy Scout Troop 382 Fish Fry - 2/12/2016
- Exploring the Night Skies - 2/12/2016