Return to Classifieds
HANDYMAN QUALITY WORK AT A FAIR PRICE. FREE ESTIMATES. DAVE 330-730-0889
A+ HANDYMAN SERVICES 330-631-7440 Kitchen, Bath, Basement, Electric, Plumbing, Remodeling, Repairs, General Maintenance, Pressure Washing & More. 20+ years.
ODDS AND ENDS HANDYMAN
We Do It All!
Doors, Windows, Siding, Gutters, Power Washing, House Painting, Roof Repairs, Chimney Leaks, Deck Building, Deck Staining, Concrete Repair, Retaining Walls, Mailboxes, Flag Poles, Light Poles, Fencing, Wood, Metal, Electric, New Bathrooms, New Kitchens, New Flooring, Tile, Wood, Laminate, Crown Molding, Trim, Baseboards, Wallpaper Removal, Drywall Repair, Jacuzzi, Tubs, Sinks, Toilets, Drains, Plumbing, Hot Water Tanks, Pumps, Lights, Switches, Outlets, Fans, Heaters, Clean Out, Clean Up, Haul Away Junk, Interior/ Exterior Cleaning, Painting, Appliance Repair, Dryer Duct Cleaning, Tree Service, Mowing, Landscaping. Free Estimates. Senior Discounts. References Provided. 330-410-0856. Insured. Bonded. Workers Comp. 24-Hour Emergency Service
Miller Builders Professional Handyman Service. AAA Rating w/BBB. Call now for free estimate. 234-788-0011. Special Spring Season Discounts. Veteran and Senior Discounts.
FIX-IT-ALL HOME REPAIRS For all of your repair needs. 25 Years Experience. Free estimates. Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Leaks, Drywall, Tile, Windows No job too small. Prompt & Courteous Service Reasonable Rates. 330-730-5256
Father & Son's Handyman Services Summer Clean-up, Painting, Drywall Repair, Hauling, Tree Service w/chipper, Asphalt Maintenance, etc. Fully insured. Free Estimates. 330-459-1439.
More Community News
- Derby celebrates 78th year
- Akron City Council OKs Wallhaven project
- Districting proposal making its way to ballot
- Confusion follows Falls Council’s charter change vote
- Boston optimistic with switch to RITA
- Richfield Village officials still considering water tower sites
- Leadership Akron selects members of new class
- Granger firefighters promoted to lieutenant rank
- Sanitarium scrapbook preservation in works
Calendar of Events
- “First Tuesday” Dance - 8/4/2015
- Experience the Underground Railroad - 8/4/2015
- Freezing and Canning Workshop - 8/4/2015
- Show and Tell Me a Story: for ages 1-3 - 8/5/2015
- #Akron Music Scene Showcase - 8/5/2015