Return to Classifieds
|Green's Plumbing & Mechanical Contracting Locally owned and operated. All major credit cards accepted. •Complete plumbing services •New construction, remodel/ repairs •Complete bathroom &kitchen remodels. •Sewer cleaning, water heaters. •No job too big or small. State Licensed Master Plumber. License #18362 330-388-8718|
ABLE Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. Backflow testing. MC/Visa//Disc. 330-836-2022
Can Do Plumbing and Handyman Services. No high nights or weekend rates! Call anytime: 330-592-0029.
CATHY GEARY PLUMBING New Construction. Remodels, Repairs, Drain Cleaning. 330-336-8520.
JEFF THE PLUMBER Plumbing & DrainAsk about our monthly special!!!!!
330-940-2600 We Do It All!
C&M Plumbing Service and Repair, LLC. Licensed, bonded, and insured. Commercial/ Residential. License #36884. 330-807-0794(cell)
WE DO SERVICE WORK!Quality repair and replacements of faucets, sinks, tubs, toilets, disposers, water heaters, sump pumps. Drain Cleaning.
A-1 Complete Plumbing and Drain/ Gas Repair. Reasonable Rates, Quality Work. Senior Discounts. 330-745-9231
J&J Plumbing & Drain Repair, replacement, drain and sewer cleaning. License #35946 Insured. Visa/MC/Discover/Amex 330-864-1700. Mention ad for $12 off.
More Community News
- Health district moving to West Akron
- Runners get in Halloween spirit
- Granger voters to see road, fire levies on ballot
- Fire levy on ballot in Sharon
- West Akron man volunteering in Ghana
- Falls implementing civil dispute program
- Boston to receive funds from NPS
- Richfield mayor discusses village’s investments
- Granger trustees continue to review conservation easement
- Stow Court modernizing, shares info with Richfield Chamber
- OFSC presents funds to burn unit
- West Side News & Notes
- Lakemore asking voters to renew fire levy
- Acme celebrates opening
- Coventry trustees asking voters to support Issue 53
- Residents oppose proposed gas line through Green
- Springfield helping with Canton Road corridor work
- Health district readies for new home
- Green Fire named STEMI Award winner
- Green employee receives Patriot Award
- Students share green thumb efforts
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Amazing World of Bats - 10/21/2014
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014
- Weekday Walkers - 10/22/2014
- Wine and Canvas Painting Class - 10/22/2014