Return to Classifieds
CATHY GEARY PLUMBING New Construction. Remodels, Repairs, Drain Cleaning. 330-336-8520.
ACCEPTING EMERGENCIES! HANDYMAN PHIL Toilet running? Jet/Well/Sump pumps. Drain Clearing, Hot Water Tanks, Fixtures, Toilets. Local Bath Resident, Insured, Workers Comp. Anything you need. Call Me You'll Be Happy You Did. 330-835-9970.
** MR. FIX IT HOME REPAIR ** Over 30 years experience in all types of plumbing. Free Estimates. Small jobs okay. Howard 330-733-5088.
JEFF THE PLUMBER Plumbing & Drain
Ask about our monthly special!!!!!
330-940-2600 We Do It All!
Green's Plumbing & Mechanical Contracting Locally owned and operated. All major credit cards accepted. •Complete plumbing services •New construction, remodel/ repairs •Complete bathroom &kitchen remodels. •Sewer cleaning, water heaters. •No job too big or small. State Licensed Master Plumber. License #18362 330-388-8718
WE DO SERVICE WORK!
Quality repair and replacements of faucets, sinks, tubs, toilets, disposers, water heaters, sump pumps. Drain Cleaning.
J&J Plumbing & Drain Repair, replacement, drain and sewer cleaning. License #35946 Insured. Visa/MC/Discover/Amex 330-864-1700. Mention ad for $12 off.
ABLE Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. Backflow testing. MC/Visa//Disc. 330-836-2022
More Community News
- Akron mayor hints at future plans
- STVM rocketry students aiming for new heights
- Council disagrees on changing felon hiring policy
- Customers may get break on sewer fees
- Akron Urban League turns 90 this year
- West Side News & Notes
- City making plans to widen South Cleveland-Massillon Road
- Falls Council approves 2015 resurfacing program
- Norton Council discussing future pump station site
- Residents hope to overturn trustees’ approval of zoning change
- Richfield officials encourage help for Project Pride Cleanup
- Richfield trustees approve revised employee handbook
- Trustees introduced to new medication dispensing program
- Bath Elementary student’s cabbage earns him scholarship
Calendar of Events
- “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day” - 3/26/2015
- Biohealth Micro-Art Show - 3/26/2015
- Akron Pops Orchestra - 3/26/2015
- Adventurers of the Year Amy and Dave Freeman - 3/27/2015
- Alice Tan Ridley - 3/27/2015