Return to Classifieds
Can Do Plumbing and Handyman Services. No high nights or weekend rates! Call anytime: 330-592-0029.
ACCEPTING EMERGENCIES! HANDYMAN PHIL Toilet running? Jet/Well/Sump pumps. Drain Clearing, Hot Water Tanks, Fixtures, Toilets. Local Bath Resident, Insured, Workers Comp. Anything you need. Call Me You'll Be Happy You Did. 330-835-9970.
CATHY GEARY PLUMBING New Construction. Remodels, Repairs, Drain Cleaning. 330-336-8520.
ABLE Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. Backflow testing. MC/Visa//Disc. 330-836-2022
Green's Plumbing & Mechanical Contracting Locally owned and operated. All major credit cards accepted. •Complete plumbing services •New construction, remodel/ repairs •Complete bathroom &kitchen remodels. •Sewer cleaning, water heaters. •No job too big or small. State Licensed Master Plumber. License #18362 330-388-8718
J&J Plumbing & Drain Repair, replacement, drain and sewer cleaning. License #35946 Insured. Visa/MC/Discover/Amex 330-864-1700. Mention ad for $12 off.
WE DO SERVICE WORK!
Quality repair and replacements of faucets, sinks, tubs, toilets, disposers, water heaters, sump pumps. Drain Cleaning.
JEFF THE PLUMBER Plumbing & Drain
Ask about our monthly special!!!!!
330-940-2600 We Do It All!
** MR. FIX IT HOME REPAIR ** Over 30 years experience in all types of plumbing. Free Estimates. Small jobs okay. Howard 330-733-5088.
More Community News
- Akron Council raises campaign limits
- Animals in need find home at Forever Amber Acres
- Mustard Seed eyes May opening in Highland Square
- Reentry Network offers safety net for parolees
- West Side News & Notes
- Celebrate with religious sights, sounds
- Reentry Network announces 2015 programs
- Cub Scouts participate in ‘Operation Smile’
- Fairlawn officials remember former Council member
- OWRC installs 2015 officers
- Bath trustees reject fact-finder’s report
- Boston officials discuss new tax collection agency
- Sharon trustees revisit resurfacing agreement
- Hattie Larlham gets early Christmas gift
- Norton officers take part in Shop with a Cop
- Norton food drive to help families
- Lakemore Council bids farewell to solicitor
- Santas spreading holiday cheer with Kiwanis events
- Coventry still mulling Sheriff’s Office contract
- Coventry superintendent tackling negativity
- Green students give back to community
- Springfield trustees approve zoning change
- Akron raises campaign limits, OKs body camera trial
- Manchester senior earns Eagle Scout rank
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 12/23/2014
- A New Beginning - 12/24/2014
- Presents for Nature Realm Critters - 12/24/2014
- School’s Out Cookout: bring hot dogs and buns - 12/26/2014
- A New Adventure - 12/27/2014