Vail, DiRossi are wed
|Mr. and Mrs. Michael DiRossi|
Sister-of-the-bride Julie Vail was the maid of honor. The bridesmaids were Jennifer Allmond-Weber, Kelly Barnes, Amber Dzbynski and Kyre Fry, friends of the bride; Julie King, sister of the groom; and Jennifer DiRossi, sister-in-law of the groom.
Raymond DiRossi, brother of the groom, served as best man. The groomsmen were Brad Giesler, Erik Justen, Andrew Curfman and Ryan Corbett, friends of the groom; Phil King, brother-in-law of the groom; and Rob DiRossi, cousin of the groom.
Allison DiRossi, niece of the groom, was a junior bridesmaid. Max King and Alex DiRossi, nephews of the groom, were ring bearers.
Michael is the son of Janet and Raymond DiRossi, of West Akron. He is a graduate of Firestone High School, The Ohio State University and the University of Maryland and is employed by Johns Hopkins University in the Applied Physics Lab.
Kelly is the daughter of Susan and Gary Vail, of Windsor, N.Y. A graduate of Windsor High School, Towson University and Gallaudet University, she is a mental health therapist.
Following a reception that took place at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Hunt Valley, Md., and a honeymoon in Italy, the couple reside in Ellicott City, Md.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Nashville Crush with Joshua Surgeon & The Dusty Bottoms - 7/29/2016
- Kathleen Worgul, Carol Klingel, Marjorie Dettling - 7/29/2016
- Three Points of View: Art by Kathleen Worgul, Carol Klingel, Marjorie Dettling - 7/29/2016
- Almost Queen (Queen tribute) with Chris Allen & The Guilty Hearts - 7/29/2016
- Chardon Polka Band - 7/29/2016