Howard, Principato marry
|Mr. and Mrs. Michael Principato|
Emily is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Edwin and Rita Howard, of Fairlawn Heights. Michael is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Richard and Janet Pesto, of Katonah, NY.
Katherine Walters, sister of the bride, was the matron of honor, and Ashley Howard, sister of the bride, was the maid of honor. Serving as bridesmaids were Lindsey Buchanan, Lindsay Bloom and Kathryn Pesto.
The groom’s brother, Christopher Pesto, was the best man. The groomsmen were Jason Stockdale, Nick McMurdy, Greg Alexander and Bill Walters.
Emily is a 2002 graduate of Walsh Jesuit High School and a 2006 graduate of The Ohio State University. She earned a master’s degree from Georgetown University in 2010. Michael graduated from Syracuse University in 2000.
Following a reception at Fairlawn Country Club and a honeymoon in Santorini, Greece, the couple reside in New York City, where Emily is in sales for a marketing firm and Michael is in marketing for ESPN.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Small Footprint: Road Trip - 5/5/2016
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra - 5/5/2016
- “Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens” - 5/5/2016
- Homeschoolers: Backyard Pollinators: ages 7-10 - 5/6/2016
- University of Akron: Brass Quintets; Jazz Guitar Ensemble - 5/6/2016