WITAN welcomes new active members
|Photo courtesy of WITAN|
2012 membership co-chair Teresa Good partnered each of the new actives with a WITAN member (an ambassador) to help her to get involved in the WITAN programs and projects, according to WITAN officials.
Shown above, from left, are: (front row) Gina Campbell (of Medina), Ilona Feinstein (Fairlawn), Nancy Farmer (Brecksville) and Jo Anne Kreiser (Copley); and (second row) Ailena Hyden (Shaker Heights), Nancy Bennett (Akron), Deirdre Kosmin (Hudson), Berta Cymerman (Akron), Carolyn Fleischer (Hudson), Pat Champlin (Copley), Norma Dougherty (Akron), Kathy Saumure (Copley), Katie Orendorf (Fairlawn) and Antha Poleondakis (Copley). Not pictured are Debbie Dressler (Copley), Pam Lightner (Copley), Leila Shorder (Akron) and Raven Devoll (Akron).
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Brass Choir’s “Home for Thanksgiving” - 11/23/2014
- Jerry McNamee book signing - 11/23/2014
- Metro Parks Book Club: “Choosing Wildness” by Claude Arbour - 11/23/2014
- Candlelight Walk - 11/23/2014
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014