WITAN welcomes new active members
|Photo courtesy of WITAN|
2012 membership co-chair Teresa Good partnered each of the new actives with a WITAN member (an ambassador) to help her to get involved in the WITAN programs and projects, according to WITAN officials.
Shown above, from left, are: (front row) Gina Campbell (of Medina), Ilona Feinstein (Fairlawn), Nancy Farmer (Brecksville) and Jo Anne Kreiser (Copley); and (second row) Ailena Hyden (Shaker Heights), Nancy Bennett (Akron), Deirdre Kosmin (Hudson), Berta Cymerman (Akron), Carolyn Fleischer (Hudson), Pat Champlin (Copley), Norma Dougherty (Akron), Kathy Saumure (Copley), Katie Orendorf (Fairlawn) and Antha Poleondakis (Copley). Not pictured are Debbie Dressler (Copley), Pam Lightner (Copley), Leila Shorder (Akron) and Raven Devoll (Akron).
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Homeschoolers: Nature’s Recyclers: ages 11-14 - 10/21/2016
- Mysterious World of Owls - 10/21/2016
- Jazz 330 with Theron Brown Trio - 10/21/2016
- IN ESSE: Material, Process and Community - 10/21/2016
- Play and Stay Friday - 10/21/2016