Green students host seniors’ dinner
|Photos courtesy of Cindy Brown|
The dinner, for Green residents born in 1956 or earlier, included a free meal of turkey or Salisbury steak and a number of side dishes, along with entertainment provided by the Green High School Ensemble.
Students participated in the event by serving dinner. The group of students are pictured at right top.
Shown at right bottom is senior Jessica Kitzmiller talking to diners.
More Senior Lifestyles
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 2/28/2015
- Mums the Word - 2/28/2015
- Michael Winston - 2/28/2015
- Lauren Braman Memorial Chili Cook-Off - 2/28/2015
- “The Lonesome West” - 2/28/2015