Christmas Groove concert benefits charity
|Photo courtesy of Diana VanHorn|
Christmas Groove is an annual benefit concert that seeks to raise awareness and help those in need in Medina County, according to event organizers. The free concert features Christmas music performed in contemporary styles. Shown above is last year’s concert.
While the concert is free, donations will be accepted at both shows. This year’s beneficiary is Oasis of Hope, a pregnancy and parenting support center committed to reaching out to those in need, according to event organizers.
After a successful event last year, Christmas Groove presented a check to the Brunswick Food Pantry for $4,363, which was enough money to stock their shelves for 13 weeks, organizers noted.
For more information, visit www.ChristmasGroove.org.
More Holiday Shopping & Events Guide
Calendar of Events
- Downloading with the 3M Cloud Library, eLearning the Easy Way, Excel Basics, Games and Tricks for Android Tablets - 8/29/2015
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 8/29/2015
- Full Moon Paddle - 8/29/2015
- Bad to the Bone with the Whiskey Kings, Hotel California with the Twistoffs - 8/29/2015
- Keepers of the Art Music Showcase - 8/29/2015