Christmas Groove concert benefits charity
|Photo courtesy of Diana VanHorn|
Christmas Groove is an annual benefit concert that seeks to raise awareness and help those in need in Medina County, according to event organizers. The free concert features Christmas music performed in contemporary styles. Shown above is last year’s concert.
While the concert is free, donations will be accepted at both shows. This year’s beneficiary is Oasis of Hope, a pregnancy and parenting support center committed to reaching out to those in need, according to event organizers.
After a successful event last year, Christmas Groove presented a check to the Brunswick Food Pantry for $4,363, which was enough money to stock their shelves for 13 weeks, organizers noted.
For more information, visit www.ChristmasGroove.org.
More Holiday Shopping & Events Guide
- Lock 3’s winter wonderland to feature Polar Putt-Putt
- Buyers encouraged to patronize small businesses on Small Business Saturday
- Special shopping days offered after Thanksgiving
- Annual Menorah Lighting featuring ‘canorah’
- Stan Hywet lights up with worldly theme for Christmas
- Parade lets Santa show country side
- Area sites hosting Santa Claus
- Twinkling lights herald holiday nights
- Area events celebrate holiday season
- Area garden centers, tree farms offer live trees
- First Night Akron button sales to begin
- Hale Farm lantern tours illuminate holidays past
- Festive ways to incorporate symbolism into Kwanzaa celebrations
- Holidays are merry, bright at Peninsula’s Candlelight Walk
- Christmas Groove concert benefiting Feeding Medina County
Calendar of Events
- Pre-Holiday Book Sale - 11/26/2014
- Nature Drawing for Adults - 11/26/2014
- Joseph Arthur - 11/26/2014
- Mo Mojo - 11/26/2014
- History Hike - 11/28/2014