Peninsula lights up for candlelight walk
|Photos: Scott Horstman|
The evening also included a special event at the GAR Hall for village officials to accept an award from Ohio Magazine for being named one of the state’s Best Hometowns for 2013. Peninsula Mayor Doug Mayer is shown at right bottom, at left, as he accepts the award from publisher Lute Harmon Jr.
This weekend the village welcomes visitors again for Christmas in Peninsula. Events and activities will take place throughout the community Dec. 8 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, go to www.explorepeninsula.com.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
More Holiday Highlights
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014
- Easy Street Band - 10/25/2014
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 10/25/2014
- Identifying Your Family Photographs - 10/25/2014
- Norton Women’s Club Craft and Gift Show - 10/25/2014