Citizens for Bath Seniors busy with events
|Photo courtesy of Pat McRowe|
In October, members assisted at the Bath Church Country Fair by serving lunch. Shown above serving food at the Bath Church Country Fair are, from left, Pat McRowe, Carol Fulton and Billee Keslar.
The groups also managed the cornhole games at Fall Into Nature at the Bath Nature Preserve Oct. 13, then on Oct. 23, members went to Chambrel for a lunch and tour.
In November, CBS members enjoyed a presentation by Summit County Probate Court Judge Todd McKenney on lifelong independence, according to CBS officials.
CBS will next meet for a Christmas party Dec. 11 at the home of a member. Reservations are required and can be made by emailing Bathseniors@yahoo.com or by calling 330-666-3189 or 330-666-3646. All Bath seniors are invited, according to CBS officials.
More Senior Lifestyles
Calendar of Events
- Little Sousa Band - 7/3/2015
- Buck Naked Band with Goodnight Tonight - 7/3/2015
- Hollywood Nights with the Juke Hounds; Fleetwood Mix with the JiMiller Band - 7/3/2015
- Weekday Walkers - 7/3/2015
- All-American Trees; Butterfly Walk - 7/4/2015