Miller South students perform at Akron Children’s Hospital
“Our goal was to collect at least 88 toys to represent the 88 keys on a standard piano,” said Miller South piano teacher Gwen Hayes. “I am very proud of them for exceeding their goal and also for their generosity.”
Shown at right top, student Emily Johnson, of West Akron, is shown playing the piano in the Akron Children’s lobby.
More Miller South students are shown at right bottom surrounded by Akron Children’s Volunteer Department staff with the 96 toys they collected for donation.
More Holiday Highlights
Calendar of Events
- Michelle’s Leading Star Foundation eighth annual 5K Fun/Run/Walk - 8/31/2014
- Taste of Hudson - 8/31/2014
- How We Roll Bicycle Tour - 8/31/2014
- Room With a View - 8/31/2014
- Jim Bridges Learning Center - 8/31/2014