Campaign nets 419 children’s coats
|Photo courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
This year netted their largest collection to date with 419 coats.
Collection boxes were located at Highland Middle School and Highland High School, as well as at the elementary school buildings. All donated coats were dry-cleaned and then distributed to families in need in the local area through the Wadsworth Salvation Army.
Pictured at right, from left, are Michael Back, eighth grade; 10th-graders Leegan Vorndran, Gordon Wigton and Hannah Barnes; and Emma Stanec, eighth grade.
More Holiday Highlights
Calendar of Events
- The Nile and African Identity - 3/2/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015