Joyful Tastes of Life benefits Hospice of Visiting Nurse Service
|Photos courtesy of Akron General Health System|
The event featured 20 local restaurants, distributors and wineries, according to event officials.
A large silent auction capped off the evening and Derrick Sly, of Akron, won the $1,500 Greenbrier Resort vacation package.
The event was sponsored by Dr. John Petrus, who is shown at right top with Dr. Sharon DiLauro.
Presented by the Akron General Foundation, the event raised more than $53,000 for end-of-life patient care and supportive services at Hospice of VNS, according to event officials.
Shown at right bottom, from left, are Nancy Papa, of Hudson; Donald and Karen Mullen, of Akron; Alan Papa, of Hudson; and Dave Brockman, of Akron.
Calendar of Events
- Boogie Woogie Books - 5/5/2015
- “Doctor Who” Bingo and Trivial Pursuit: grades six-12 - 5/5/2015
- Art Program: ages 11-18 - 5/5/2015
- Antique Appraisals - 5/5/2015
- First Tuesday Dance with Gene Fiocca Band - 5/5/2015