Congeni, Grant are wed
|Dr. and Mrs. Jonathan Congeni|
The groom is the son of Dr. Blaise and Ann Congeni, of Bath. The bride is the daughter of Douglas and Sue Grant, of Mount Lebanon, Pa.
The groom’s brother, Christopher Congeni, served as best man. The matron of honor was the bride’s older sister, Shanna Derry, and her younger sister, Ashley Grant, was the maid of honor.
Groomsmen included Philip Angelo, Dr. Anthony Cucci, Brian Gibb, Dr. Joseph Khabbaza, Corey May, Jason Morris and Kevin Walker. Among the bridesmaids were Amy Borghese, Anne Margaret Swary and Kelly Szklany. Also participating as bridesmaids were Toni Congeni, a college friend of the bride and sister-in-law of the groom, and Jessica Fister, the sister of the groom. Readings were done by Timothy Derry, Joe Fister and Robert George.
A reception followed at The LeMont in Pittsburgh.
The groom graduated from Revere High School, Ohio University and The Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine. He is a gastroenterology fellow at The Ohio State University Hospitals in Columbus. The bride is also a graduate of Ohio University and is employed as an online research analyst for Fathom in Columbus.
The couple spent their honeymoon in Hawaii and now reside in Upper Arlington.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Downloading with the 3M Cloud Library, eLearning the Easy Way, Excel Basics, Games and Tricks for Android Tablets - 8/29/2015
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 8/29/2015
- Full Moon Paddle - 8/29/2015
- Bad to the Bone with the Whiskey Kings, Hotel California with the Twistoffs - 8/29/2015
- Keepers of the Art Music Showcase - 8/29/2015