St. Sebastian students give back
|Photo courtesy of St. Sebastian Parish School|
This summer camp and year-round support program helps children who have been diagnosed with cancer. The students raised money by raking leaves, babysitting and doing extra chores around the house. Together, they raised $200. With this money, teacher Sharon Kastelic purchased enough fleece material so the students could make 13 blankets for the children of Camp Quality.
The students are shown above making the blankets.
More Health & Fitness
Calendar of Events
- An Evening of American Indian Arts - 10/13/2015
- Show and Tell Me a Story: for ages 1-3 - 10/13/2015
- Symphony Land Story Time with the Canton Symphony Orchestra - 10/13/2015
- Widows and Widowers Under 50 - 10/14/2015
- Know Your iPad; Searching the Internet - 10/14/2015