Kandrac, Ernst to wed
Mr. and Mrs. James Kandrac, of Broadview Heights (formerly of Fairlawn), announce the engagement of their daughter, Kristin Kandrac, to Bret Ernst, son of Carol Russo, of Boca Raton, Fla.
The bride-to-be is a graduate of Copley High School and Loyola University in Chicago, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing and human resource management. She is a model represented by Ford Models-Los Angeles.
The groom-to-be is a graduate of Plantation High School, in Plantation, Fla., and a graduate of Long Island University-C.W. Post in Long Island, N.Y., where he earned a bachelor’s degree in communications. He is an entertainer and is based out of Los Angeles.
The couple plans to wed Sept. 21 at Gervasi Winery in Canton and reside in Agoura Hills, Calif.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Saturday Dance and Gymnastics - 8/23/2014
- Sixth Medina International Fest - 8/23/2014
- 24th Annual AoRC Juried Show - 8/23/2014
- “Relatively Speaking” by Alan Ayckbourn - 8/24/2014
- Hudson Stamp Show - 8/24/2014