Mancino, Norris plan nuptials
Debbie Ulrich, of West Akron, announces the engagement of her son, Scott Andrew Mancino, of Lake Orion, Mich., to Kimberly Marie Norris, of Waterford, Mich.
Scott, the son of Bob and Debbie Mancino, of Flowermound, Texas, and Debbie and Joe Ulrich, of West Akron, graduated from Lewisville High School in Flowermound, Texas, in 1997, and earned his undergraduate degree in 2003 from the University of North Texas and his master’s degree in 2006 from the University of Michigan. Kimberly, the daughter of Bill and Wendy Norris, of Fostoria, graduated from Hopewell-Loudon High School in Fostoria in 2002 and the University of Pittsburgh in 2007.
They both are vehicle development engineers with Chrysler.
The wedding will take place June 15 in Lake Orion, Mich.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Brass Choir’s “Home for Thanksgiving” - 11/23/2014
- Jerry McNamee book signing - 11/23/2014
- Metro Parks Book Club: “Choosing Wildness” by Claude Arbour - 11/23/2014
- Candlelight Walk - 11/23/2014
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014