Tickets available now for Master Gardeners tour of gardens June 22
|Photo courtesy of Judy Hirschman|
An example of a tour garden is shown at right.
Tour tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance. They are available for $15 at Donzell’s Flower and Garden Center in South Akron, Graf Growers Garden Center in Copley and Suncrest Gardens in Boston until June 21 or until sold out. Tickets also may be ordered by mail until June 12 by sending a check and self-addressed, stamped envelope to MG tour of Gardens, c/o MG Tickets, P.O. Box 707 Bath, OH 44210.
Master Gardeners of Summit County provides seed money to support educational activities, such as teaching children to raise their own vegetables and helping community gardeners improve their yield. Master gardeners also make presentations to interested organizations on all aspects of gardening and landscaping, according to organizers.
The self-guided tour will include stops at private gardens in Summit County. For additional information, including a downloadable registration form, visit www.summitmastergardeners.org or call 330-861-6678.
More Lawn & Garden
Calendar of Events
- Norma Wagner Uray: Fashion Illustrations - 8/21/2014
- Highland Book Club: “Trains and Lovers,” by Alexander McCall Smith - 8/21/2014
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Support Group - 8/21/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 8/21/2014
- GriefCare Place - 8/21/2014