Medical Alliance gala raises fund for Mobile Meals
|Photos courtesy of Mobile Meals Inc.|
The theme for the event was “Black & White,” and funds raised benefit Mobile Meals and the Alliance’s community health projects, according to event officials.
Cindy Murphy, gala chair, welcomed the guests, and Mary Beth Ellison and Debra Sanderson, Summit County Medical Alliance co-presidents, thanked everyone for coming, according to event officials.
Shown at top right are Dr. Dale and Cindy Murphy.
The evening’s oral auction featured bidding on an original painting by Mobile Meals’ client Ramon Lavery, which was donated by Dr. Jeff and Debra Sanderson.
Shown at bottom right at the event are Carol and Dr. Zouhair Yassine, who are honorary lifetime co-chairs.
The Summit County Medical Alliance founded Mobile Meals 42 years ago and has contributed $1.3 million to the work of the agency, according to event officials.
Calendar of Events
- Kindness Matters! - 9/17/2014
- Writers Live Author Luncheon featuring Wanda Brunstetter - 9/17/2014
- New Faculty Recital - 9/17/2014
- Highland Book Club: “Wonder” by R.J. Palacio - 9/18/2014
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Support Group - 9/18/2014