Pleasant Pointe residents deliver doughnuts
|Photo courtesy of Pleasant Pointe Assisted Living|
The residents started out at 8 a.m. to deliver glazed doughnuts, and the trip took two hours to complete, according to facility officials. The residents were able to enjoy doughnuts and coffee along the way, shown at right.
Also, all residents and visitors of Pleasant Pointe Assisted Living and Pleasant View Healthcare were provided with doughnuts to celebrate the day, according to facility officials.
More Senior Lifestyles
Calendar of Events
- Halloween Wreath - 9/27/2016
- Disaster Preparedness: Are You Ready - 9/27/2016
- Emerson String Quartet - 9/27/2016
- Hooked on Books for Teens and Tweens - 9/27/2016
- Cake Decorating - 9/27/2016