Pleasant Pointe residents deliver doughnuts
|Photo courtesy of Pleasant Pointe Assisted Living|
The residents started out at 8 a.m. to deliver glazed doughnuts, and the trip took two hours to complete, according to facility officials. The residents were able to enjoy doughnuts and coffee along the way, shown at right.
Also, all residents and visitors of Pleasant Pointe Assisted Living and Pleasant View Healthcare were provided with doughnuts to celebrate the day, according to facility officials.
More Senior Lifestyles
Calendar of Events
- Family Story Time - 4/27/2017
- GriefCare Place - 4/27/2017
- History of Gorge Metro Park - 4/27/2017
- Ballroom Dance Lessons - 4/27/2017
- Rock-a-Bye Tales: 6 to 24 months - 4/27/2017