Brogan, Esterle marry
|Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Esterle|
The bride is a 1993 graduate of Wadsworth High and attended The University of Akron. Kevin is a 1990 graduate of Copley High School. He attended The University of Akron and graduated from Stark State College. Kevin’s parents were the late David and Marilyn Esterle, of Copley.
Jennifer and Kevin are employed at Sterling Jewelers Inc.
The wedding took place on Put-in-Bay with Chaplain Maise Ruchala officiating. The best man was Kevin’s brother, Jeff Esterle. The maid of honor was Angie Keel Schnick. The wedding party included Kelley Moran escorted by Paul Payne Jr. and Abby Schnick escorted by Bryan Erdman.
Others who helped with the wedding were Tim Schnick, Makayla Sitko, Michael Sitko, Laura Esterle, Aaron Esterle and Candace Stanley.
The honeymoon was in the Poconos. Kevin and Jennifer reside in Norton.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Brass Choir’s “Home for Thanksgiving” - 11/23/2014
- Jerry McNamee book signing - 11/23/2014
- Metro Parks Book Club: “Choosing Wildness” by Claude Arbour - 11/23/2014
- Candlelight Walk - 11/23/2014
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014