Stewart’s Caring Place celebrates 10th annual Butterfly Gala
This year’s event marked the 10th anniversary of the Butterfly Gala and was chaired by Stewart’s Caring Place board member Jeannine Marks and community member Marie Parker. Marks organized the gala and opened her home for the event 10 years ago, before Stewart’s Caring Place had a facility, according to event officials.
In honor of Stewart’s anniversary, past gala hosts, presidents and board members were recognized at a gathering at the Farro home. Shown at right bottom are Dan and Ginger Marchetta, who are past gala hosts.
Shown above is Executive Director Hope Bradley, at far right, honoring past Stewart’s presidents Elaine Neuman, at far left, and Mimi Markis. Not shown are Keith Mirman and Nancy Shapiro.
Shown at right top is Stewart’s Board member Sandy Rapp; her son, Chris; and husband, Doug, in the the silent auction tent.
The evening ended with a fireworks show donated by Sandusky Fireworks and the Lehner Family Foundation, according to event officials.
— By Kathleen Collins
Calendar of Events
- Widows and Widowers Under 50 - 2/10/2016
- Downloading with OverDrive; eBook Downloading with Kindle Fire; Know Your Android Tablet - 2/10/2016
- Pinkalicious Party - 2/10/2016
- Lego Club: kindergarten through third grade - 2/10/2016
- Adult Ceramic Project Class - 2/11/2016