Hardman, Marshall are married
|Dr. and Mrs. Matthew Marshall|
The ceremony took place June 1, 2013, at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church and was officiated by the Rev. R. Mark Pruitt. The reception followed at the Akron Art Museum.
The bride was attended by her sisters, Anne Roddy, of Seattle, and Jane Henry, of Boston, as matrons of honor. The groom’s brother, Steven Marshall, of West Akron, served as best man.
Claire made her debut at the 2006 Charity Ball in Akron and graduated from Firestone Magnet Arts School in West Akron and the Savannah College of Art and Design.
Matthew is a graduate of Walsh Jesuit High School and Boston College. He received his doctor of dental surgery from the University of Pittsburgh and is attending the University of Kentucky in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Program.
After a honeymoon to the Turks and Caicos, the couple resides in Lexington, Ky.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Homeschoolers: Backyard Pollinators: ages 7-10 - 5/6/2016
- Play and Stay Friday - 5/6/2016
- University of Akron: Brass Quintets; Jazz Guitar Ensemble - 5/6/2016
- Getting “On Time” With Your Life - 5/7/2016
- Cleveland Orchestra Chorus and Blossom Festival Chorus - 5/7/2016