Rackoff, Tompkins to wed
Gene and Maryanne Rackoff, of Bath, announce the engagement of their daughter, Lauren Alaina, to Matthew Douglas Tompkins, son of the Revs. Douglas and Joyce Tompkins, of Swarthmore, Pa.
Lauren is a 2004 graduate of Revere High School and received a degree in biochemistry and molecular biology from The College of Wooster. She is now in a Ph.D. program in microbiology and immunology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Matt received a bachelor of the arts degree from Bates College in 2008, majoring in English, and his master’s degree in education from The George Washington University in 2011. He is now teaching third grade in Chapel Hill.
The wedding will be held at the Mountain Magnolia in Hot Springs, N.C., on the Appalachian Trail in July 2014.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- “Pete’s Dragon” - 2/20/2017
- Friends of the Maltz Museum’s Presidents’ Day Celebration - 2/20/2017
- Apollo’s Fire: Virtuoso Bach - 2/20/2017
- Teen Advisory Board - 2/21/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 2/22/2017