Norton girl donates hair
|Photos courtesy of Lillie Reljin|
The organization provides hair replacement systems for children who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy, radiation, alopecia, trichotillomania, burns and other medical issues at no cost to the children or their families.
For information about the organization, visit www.wigsforkids.org.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014
- Easy Street Band - 10/25/2014
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 10/25/2014
- Identifying Your Family Photographs - 10/25/2014
- Norton Women’s Club Craft and Gift Show - 10/25/2014