Norton girl donates hair
|Photos courtesy of Lillie Reljin|
The organization provides hair replacement systems for children who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy, radiation, alopecia, trichotillomania, burns and other medical issues at no cost to the children or their families.
For information about the organization, visit www.wigsforkids.org.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Artists Who Teach - 10/31/2014
- “Family Health” Book Sale - 10/31/2014
- Beyond D.A.B.D.A.: Grief Counseling with Children and Adults - 10/31/2014
- The Midtown Men - 10/31/2014
- Creepy Crawlies - 10/31/2014