Norton girl donates hair
|Photos courtesy of Lillie Reljin|
The organization provides hair replacement systems for children who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy, radiation, alopecia, trichotillomania, burns and other medical issues at no cost to the children or their families.
For information about the organization, visit www.wigsforkids.org.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Saturday Dance and Gymnastics - 8/23/2014
- Sixth Medina International Fest - 8/23/2014
- 24th Annual AoRC Juried Show - 8/23/2014
- “Relatively Speaking” by Alan Ayckbourn - 8/24/2014
- Hudson Stamp Show - 8/24/2014