Norton girl donates hair
|Photos courtesy of Lillie Reljin|
The organization provides hair replacement systems for children who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy, radiation, alopecia, trichotillomania, burns and other medical issues at no cost to the children or their families.
For information about the organization, visit www.wigsforkids.org.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- How to Use an iPad - 5/6/2015
- Teen Advisory Board - 5/6/2015
- James III’s “3rd Impressions” - 5/6/2015
- Book Discussion: “Delicious” by Ruth Reichl - 5/6/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 5/6/2015