People & Places
- Kelly and Mike DiRossi have announced the birth of their first child, Adam Collin DiRossi, born July 28 in Baltimore. Adam weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces and was 19.3 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Susan and Gary Vail, of Windsor, N.Y., and maternal great-grandparents are Betty and Ernest Vail, of Walton, N.Y. Paternal grandparents are Janet and Ray DiRossi, of West Akron, and paternal great grandmother is Connie Peters, of St. James, N.Y.
- Andrew and Lindsey Romans, of West Akron, announce the birth of their second child, Micah Adam Romans. Micah was born Aug. 21 at 9:59 a.m. He weighed 10 pounds, 2 ounces and measured 22 inches long. His grandparents are Paul and Suzanne Hinson, of West Akron, and Craig and Joyce Romans, of Green. Micah joins his big brother, Cole.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Movie Matinee - 3/30/2015
- Teen Program: String Art - 3/30/2015
- Spring Health and Wellness Series: Himalayan Singing Bowls - 3/30/2015
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra with Ting-Wei Chang and Mario Buchanan - 3/31/2015
- Cheri Homaee - 3/31/2015