Summit Senior Coalition hosts elder law attorney
|Photo courtesy of the Summit Senior Coalition|
The Summit Senior Coalition originally started with the Summit County Sheriff’s Office, but due to budget cuts, the Sheriff’s Office was no longer able to continue supporting the group, according to group officials. Representatives of GreenView Senior Assisted Living and Pebble Creek Nursing Home, also in Green, decided the group was an essential part of the community and joined forces to see it continue, according to group officials.
The Summit Senior Coalition offers monthly meetings on topics seniors may find helpful, according to group officials. For more information, contact Tari Northcutt at 330-807-6281.
More Senior Lifestyles
Calendar of Events
- Tuesday Musical: St. Petersburg Philharmonic - 3/1/2017
- Casting Crowns - 3/2/2017
- Style Show and Luncheon to benefit Catholic Charities of Summit County - 3/2/2017
- “The Magnificent Seven” - 3/2/2017
- Legends in Concert - 3/3/2017