Summit Senior Coalition hosts elder law attorney
|Photo courtesy of the Summit Senior Coalition|
The Summit Senior Coalition originally started with the Summit County Sheriff’s Office, but due to budget cuts, the Sheriff’s Office was no longer able to continue supporting the group, according to group officials. Representatives of GreenView Senior Assisted Living and Pebble Creek Nursing Home, also in Green, decided the group was an essential part of the community and joined forces to see it continue, according to group officials.
The Summit Senior Coalition offers monthly meetings on topics seniors may find helpful, according to group officials. For more information, contact Tari Northcutt at 330-807-6281.
More Senior Lifestyles
Calendar of Events
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 4/24/2017
- The Art of Journaling; Men Facing Grief Support Group - 4/24/2017
- Fiction Book Club: “Truly Madly Guilty” - 4/25/2017
- Yoga for Homeschoolers: ages 8-12 - 4/25/2017
- PiYo with Morgan Webb - 4/25/2017