Moving guide for pets
Moving to a new home and a new town can be challenging, especially when the move involves a beloved family pet, so TripsWithPets offers “Pets on-the-Move: A Moving Guide for Pets.” This free online moving guide includes everything a family needs to know to successfully move with their pet.
Pets On-the-Move offers the following information and resources:
- Pet Relocation Service: If the move is international or cross-country, or if flying or driving with your pet just isn’t an option, a pet relocation service might be a wise choice. This section provides information about securing a reputable company, as well as helpful tips to narrow down which one to choose.
- Airline pet policies: There are a lot of regulations regarding flying with pets. This section displays a list of airlines and directly links to that specific airline’s policies.
- Search by route: Due to a massive request for this service, users can simply enter the departure and destination cities, and a list of all the pet-friendly hotels (and other pet-friendly properties) within a 3- or 5-mile radius of the route are returned. This is for those families driving to their new homes who need to know where they can stop with their pets along the way.
- Tips, tips and more tips: There are 101 things to remember when moving with a pet. The guide covers everything from what to prepare for before the move to advice on making sure furry family members are comfortable in their new surroundings.
- Pet moving essentials: Pet travel crates and kennels, pet seat belts, vehicle pet barriers and pet car seats — the guide includes all the pet travel supplies you’ll need.
“Pets On-the-Move is our answer to all of the inquiries we receive on a regular basis from people moving with their pets. Over 89 million U.S. and Canadian households have pets, but there wasn’t a well-defined resource out there that we could send people to, so we made our own,” said Kim Salerno, president of TripsWithPets.
To learn more, visit www.tripswithpets.com/petmove.
Calendar of Events
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015
- Alan Greene and T.C. Odegard - 3/4/2015