Bauman-Robb engagement announced
Sarah Anne Bauman, daughter of Steve and Karen Bauman, of Granger, is engaged to marry Donald Wesley Robb. He is the son of James and Gayellen Robb, also of Granger.
The future bride graduated from Highland High School in 2005 and later earned her bachelor of science in social work from Bowling Green State University in 2008. She then attended graduate school at The University of Akron and received her master of science in social work in 2010. She is now a licensed independent social worker and is employed as the director of residential services at The Counseling Center of Wayne and Holmes Counties in Wooster.
Her fiancé is also an alumnus of Highland High School and attended college at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh to earn his bachelor of science in media arts and animation. He is a freelance artist and is employed at Rohrer Corp. in Wadsworth.
The couple plans an outdoor wedding on the shores of Lake Erie in Sandusky June 7, 2014.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Metro Parks Book Club: “Pleasant Valley” by Louis Bromfiel - 1/25/2015
- University of Akron Steel Drum Band - 1/25/2015
- “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” - 1/25/2015
- NARI Home Improvement Show - 1/25/2015
- Snuggle Up and Read Around the Campfire: for kindergarten through grade 5 - 1/26/2015