Copley Place resident celebrates century-plus birthday
|Photo courtesy of Copley Place|
Sampson is shown at right enjoying her birthday lunch. According to Copley Place officials, she is the oldest living resident at the Rothrock Road senior living community.
Sampson has lived in the Akron area since 1944. She worked for a time as an elevator operator at Akron City Hospital. She enjoyed traveling with her husband, Charlie, after retirement.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
More Senior Lifestyles
Calendar of Events
- Akron Craft Beer Festival - 10/9/2015
- Tony Toni Tone - 10/9/2015
- “Cheaper by the Dozen” - 10/10/2015
- Read to the Dogs - 10/10/2015
- Fall Family Outing - 10/10/2015