Seniors enjoy seasonal gathering
|Photo courtesy of Pleasant View Health Care Center|
The event, which took place outdoors at Pleasant Pointe, included hot apple cider and s’mores before a fire, according to facility officials. Attendees also danced and sang to old favorites along with entertainer Randy Rawls, facility officials said.
During the hayride, shown above, 30 residents and family members were pulled around the buildings, and staff members Theresa Green and Shelly Sines surprised riders by popping out of the bushes and climbing into the wagon to hand out glow stick bracelets and rings.
The hayride wagon, which was decorated with bales of hay and lights, displayed construction and decoration efforts by employees R.C. France and Sines.
More Senior Lifestyles
Calendar of Events
- “Shout! The Mod Musical” - 8/2/2014
- RadiatriX with The Living and VON Isley - 8/2/2014
- Branching out: U.S. Vital Records and Obituaries - 8/2/2014
- 12th Annual Greater Westside Council of Block Clubs Community Yard Sale - 8/2/2014
- GroundWorks DanceTheater - 8/2/2014