Renacci honored by national senior advocacy group
|Photo courtesy of The Grange|
Renacci, shown above at center, was presented with the award during a meeting at his district office in Wadsworth last month, along with representatives from local organizations, including: Nancy Likens, director of Soprema Senior Center & Café; Carol Risaliti, executive director of Stark Prescription Assistance Network; Theresa Depp, family services coordinator for the Greater East Ohio Area Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association; Sandy Calvert, executive director of Feeding Medina County; Jane Croskey and Sue Grossenbacher, both family advocates for the Alzheimer’s Association; Robin Laubaugh, mayor of Wadsworth; and Kathe Shook, senior service coordinator for Catholic Charities Community Service of Medina County.
According to The Grange, Renacci’s efforts to protect the health benefits of Ohio’s seniors and citizens with disabilities made him deserving of the award.
House District 16 includes Green, New Franklin and Springfield.
More Senior Lifestyles
Calendar of Events
- Tuesday Musical: Marina Piccinini and Andreas Haefliger - 2/9/2016
- Widows and Widowers Under 50 - 2/10/2016
- Downloading with OverDrive; eBook Downloading with Kindle Fire; Know Your Android Tablet - 2/10/2016
- Pinkalicious Party - 2/10/2016
- Lego Club: kindergarten through third grade - 2/10/2016