Dy, Hawkins are wed
|Mr. and Mrs. Zebulun Hawkins|
The bride is the daughter of Jose and Kay Dy, of Cuyahoga Falls, and the groom is the son of Forrest and Susan Hawkins, of Elkton, and the late Lorie Hawkins.
Jennifer is an internal medicine physician with Summa Health System. She graduated from Woodridge High School in 1999, Youngstown State University with a bachelor of science degree in chemistry in 2003, and from the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2008.
Zebulun is an analytical chemist at NSL Analytical. He graduated from Beaver Local High School in 1999 and Youngstown State University with a bachelor of science degree in chemistry in 2003.
The maid of honor was Angela Braun, younger sister of the bride, of Uniontown, Pa. The best man was Cody Rayl, cousin of the groom, of Mentor on the Lake. The ring bearer was Arden Braun, niece of the bride, and the flower girl was Chelsea McCasling, daughter of the couple’s friend Natalie McCasling.
The couple reside in Akron.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Nashville Crush with Joshua Surgeon & The Dusty Bottoms - 7/29/2016
- Kathleen Worgul, Carol Klingel, Marjorie Dettling - 7/29/2016
- Three Points of View: Art by Kathleen Worgul, Carol Klingel, Marjorie Dettling - 7/29/2016
- Almost Queen (Queen tribute) with Chris Allen & The Guilty Hearts - 7/29/2016
- Chardon Polka Band - 7/29/2016