Brackles mark 60th anniversary
|Robert and Frances Brackle|
After their wedding, they moved to East Ocean View, Va., while Robert finished his years in the U.S. Navy. After an honorable discharge, the Brackles returned to Newton Falls to begin raising a family. They have been married for 60 years and have four children — Gary (Diane), of Long Beach, Calif.; Daniel (Josephine), of Cheyney, Pa.; Robert (Julie), of Pittsburgh; and Mary, of West Akron. They have three grandchildren, Francesca, Corey and Daniel.
Robert and Frances now reside in West Akron and are members of St. Hilary Parish in Fairlawn. They will celebrate with their family over the holidays.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Succulent Barn Wood Centerpiece Workshop; Succulent Pumpkin Centerpiece Workshop - 10/25/2016
- Collage 2016 - 10/26/2016
- Scrapbooking - 10/26/2016
- Eating Healthy on a Budget - 10/26/2016
- Sisters in Art 2016 Exhibit - 10/27/2016