Renacci honored by national senior advocacy group
|Photo courtesy of The Grange|
Renacci, shown above at center, was presented with the award during a meeting at his district office in Wadsworth in October, along with representatives from local organizations, including: Nancy Likens, director of Soprema Senior Center & Café; Carol Risaliti, executive director of Stark Prescription Assistance Network; Theresa Depp, family services coordinator for the Greater East Ohio Area Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association; Sandy Calvert, executive director of Feeding Medina County; Jane Croskey and Sue Grossenbacher, both family advocates for the Alzheimer’s Association; Robin Laubaugh, mayor of Wadsworth; and Kathe Shook, senior service coordinator for Catholic Charities Community Service of Medina County.
According to The Grange, Renacci’s efforts to protect the health benefits of Ohio’s seniors and citizens with disabilities made him deserving of the award.
District 16 includes Copley, Norton, Granger and Sharon.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Small Footprint: Road Trip - 5/5/2016
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra - 5/5/2016
- “Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens” - 5/5/2016
- Homeschoolers: Backyard Pollinators: ages 7-10 - 5/6/2016
- University of Akron: Brass Quintets; Jazz Guitar Ensemble - 5/6/2016