Renacci honored by national senior advocacy group
|Photo courtesy of The Grange|
Renacci, shown above at center, was presented with the award during a meeting at his district office in Wadsworth in October, along with representatives from local organizations, including: Nancy Likens, director of Soprema Senior Center & Café; Carol Risaliti, executive director of Stark Prescription Assistance Network; Theresa Depp, family services coordinator for the Greater East Ohio Area Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association; Sandy Calvert, executive director of Feeding Medina County; Jane Croskey and Sue Grossenbacher, both family advocates for the Alzheimer’s Association; Robin Laubaugh, mayor of Wadsworth; and Kathe Shook, senior service coordinator for Catholic Charities Community Service of Medina County.
According to The Grange, Renacci’s efforts to protect the health benefits of Ohio’s seniors and citizens with disabilities made him deserving of the award.
District 16 includes Copley, Norton, Granger and Sharon.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Meet Me in the Garden: Succulent Wreath - 5/25/2016
- A Night at the Museum: Real Women. Real Talk - 5/25/2016
- Summer Volunteer Orientation: ages 11-18 - 5/25/2016
- Paws for Reading with Therapy Dogs Pepper and Rocky - 5/26/2016
- Metro Parks Family Tree: Seiberling Family - 5/26/2016